Weekly chest day 🧰

Pour you heart out in this thread, be it QQ’ing or a bit of flaunting!

I have yet to open mine D:

Anyone got doubles again or are your chests getting better?

2 Likes

The game director obsession with RNG loot boxes and RNG in general Is on a whole new level.

Everything is RNG in game.

7 Likes

Ion and RNG both has three letters. Coincidence? I think not!

14 Likes

To be honest, since this season I think I used 1-2 items out of the chest, because 70% were boots, 20% wrist, 10% trinket.

0 rings, belts, hands, weapons and legs XD

I think its just a myth that a wepon can drop from a chest

2 Likes

First chest with me warrior alt : 460 weapon rank 2 twisted appendages…

Guess youre lucky then…
Ive done mythic since the beginning of bfa and not a single weapon drop.

I switched my loot spec to Brewmaster, hoping that I’ll get an upgrade for my off-spec, since it’s been weeks I got anything useful for my main spec. I don’t have many 475 items on Brm yet, but of course, the first thing that drops is an item for a slot where I do have one, and a better one too.

I guess I should switch loot spec to Windwalker, everything would be an upgrade there because I don’t play the spec and thus, have no gear for it!

i dont know yet…my bf wants to watch me open the chest cause hes so curious but hes working atm so im waiting for disaster to happen as usual. :rofl: bet its another pair of pants. :unamused: my bf got like 3 or 4 times in a row a belt out of it, hope he gets something different this time around.

edit: he got a belt and i got the pants. :smiley:

Ilvl450 Getti’iku cut of death, Shrine 4 keystone plus the standard TR and AP

1 Like

Just returned to game after a 11 year break. My first ever mythic+ weekly chest contained a corrupted 440 dagger with a socket. Only done mythic 2 temple of sethralis

Not to bad I guess

2 Likes

DK = 475 Legs with Mastery corruption, not an upgrade
Warrior = 475 Wrists with Void Ritual, but I have TD in that slot already
Hunter = The only item of the entire loot table which is not an upgrade for my 449 ilvl hunter that has no item above 460. A 470 Atal trinket. At least this brings me to 455 in bags so maybe I can now pug heroic Ny’Alotha

1 Like

Damn this Twiluna, I always get baited into these threads.

Ffs.

2 Likes

update: did both assaults and got 2 more gloves cause why not :smiley:

4th or 5th week without an upgrade now to my gear. Getting used to this bad RNG, honestly because of this corruption RNG ive lost interest to the game and i barely play now, i have good corruption on me but i keep getting pieces from the chests i cant replace. This game is pretty much who has the best corruption for M+ now and for Raids does the most dps and that isnt interesting to me. I could use belt or trinkets but nope gloves boots and weapons it is. so its whatever :smiley:

1 Like

thats my old topic Weekly chest, gamble and physiological impact to people
and im still in same gear, nuff said

1 Like

Got a 475 shield which was an upgrade from the 460 i had :slight_smile: had a rank 3 twisted appendage that i sadly had to cleanse, no room to add 66 corruption to my budget.

1 Like

Got some pants with deadly momentum but they’re not worth replacing what I currently have, unlucky.

Did get a +19 Workshop though, which should be one of the most decent dungeons to time this week. Bolstering tyrannical is a feels bad.

1 Like

I forgot to do my Mythic+ this week… which means no bad luck for me! Big brain gamer moves.

I did get my PVP chest though, +5ilvl +35 corruption haste proc boots.
I’m happy.

1 Like

Not for me. Got 2 weapons from both chests on my DH. And guess what, i can’t use either of them. Got the same weapon i am already wearing just with higher item level but OOOOOOHHH corruption is trash. Well yeah, sorry but not gonna replace my 430 fist with gushing with a 455 fist with ineffable trash. Good system. :man_shrugging: But i am glad that at least Blizzard is happy with corruption system.

Oh and yeah, i really like my last season wrists. I’d much rather get pants with the most useless stats in the game for me so i can get this juicy Veiled Crystal! And yes ofc, my first elite piece just HAD to be a battlemaster trinket!

Oh and yeah, i really enjoy another useless trinket on my alt lock and an azerite that is the same level of garbage! No upgrades for me then i guess. :relaxed:

I hate this system so much. If that goes on in SL like this and you have absolutely no influence on your character progression i am done. Not gonna waste my time with frustration anymore.