[H ]Draenor Returning Tank LF Pushing Raiding Guild

Hi all,

Who am I?
I’ve been playing WoW since 2012. I love the game and have some mythic raiding exp. In the early parts of the expansion, i had to give a break to the game (around 8.1) and now i’m a returning player and started to play like a month ago. I’ve been discovering what I like the most in the current expansion. I’ve leveled a healer (stopped at 113 because healing didn’t fit me), a melee dps (465 DH), a ranged dps (466 fire mage) and a tank (465 warrior). Right now i’m looking forward to raid with my prot warior.

What i’m looking for?
I’m looking for a raiding guild that is looking for a off-tank that helps the main tank. Or replace one of the tanks when the tank wants to play with dps (like bringing an alt to raid).
My main problem here is, most of the teams already got a core group of the raid and these cores always contain tanks, so it’s a bit hard for me to find a raiding team as a tank (my mage already got an invite to go trials for mythic raiding :p).

What I can offer?
I’m a student, which means most of the time I can play without having any trouble. I’m already raiding in Mondays and Thursdays so any other raiding days will be fine for me. I care about my guild mates so I’d like to help with socials to run mythic dungeons or gearing alts etc. I’m always available to join discord for fun chat and will be in discord while raiding or running m+. I did a HC pug run but the team failed a lot and couldn’t complete 12/12, so my current progress is 8/12 but I know what to do and how to play.

Final words:
If you want to do full HC or looking for members to push into mythic ny’alotha, do not hesitate to hit me. We can do a trial run if you want to, I don’t mind that ^^.
You can hit me (Tankzalot) in game all the time, if i’m not on, you can mail me if u want. Other than in-game, you can find me on
b. net: Noan#2476
discord: Numan#6977

Have a nice day,
Thanks for your attention fellas.

Hey mate, we are looking for a tank who is able to commit to the raids as currently we borrow friends who come as and when they can or one of our dps goes in if we cant find someone. As a guild we’re 10/12 hc and raid on Saturdays at 7pm -10pm server time only. Have only been raiding for the past three weeks or so as we’ve returned from playing classic, but most of us have raided together for ages. Most of us are already curved and a few are pushing mythic individually elsewhere i other guilds until we can build a team here in our own guild. Would be great to have a chat. We’re looking to start on carapace and move to nzoth next Saturday if you would like to trial?

Give e a shout

Dynamo#2210