[A][EU][Doomhammer][Turalyon] <Dark Winter> Social & casual guild open for new and returning players

Hey all!

Dark Winter is a guild founded by its core members from a previous guild of the same name. When our GM at the time decided to disband the guild without giving any notice, we questioned what to do and how to get back - so the few of us who were active in the Discord decided to re-make the guild and start from scratch. Now we are slowly but surely working our way back up, looking to invite new, experienced, and returning players of WoW!

What can we offer you? We got a friendly and helpful community, so whether you need advice, help finding your way around, or doing dungeons, then we would do what we can to keep you on track! We don’t think that there is any “right” way of playing the game, so whether you’re into PvP, PvE, achievement or mount hunting, just being social, or doing end-game content then there will always be a place for you!

Since the guild is newly founded with few members, we haven’t been able to tackle much of the current expansions’ raids - so everything from Battle for Dazar’alor to Nya’lotha is all still pretty new to some of us as we are either new or returning players, though as we get more members we will be looking to do raids more frequently along with a more cohesive schedule planned with Mythic+ dungeons, old content, and the like in store!

Despite having little activity on the raiding side of things, we still have frequent Mythic+ dungeons queued up where some people are either learning new roles or tackling higher keys together, along with doing some older content to boost the guild achievements and getting to know each other!

To Apply
Please send your answers to the following questions:

1. What is most important to you in a guild?

2. What aspect of the game are you most interested in (e.g.: raiding, dungeons, RP, leveling, making friends, etc.)?

3. If you are interested in higher-end content, what is your experience level?

4. What are you passionate about outside of the game?

If this sounds like something you are looking for, or you have any questions, then feel free to drop your reply below or add us:

Battle.net @ Jorn#2196 or Ricky2hoes#2743
Discord @ Jorn#1000 or warwick#8426

I joined this guild recently and all members have been very nice and helpful! It would be great to add a few more friendly people to the guild who are up for doing all kinds of group content, help each other out or just (voice)chat.

Interested or want to know more?
Battle.net @ Jorn#2196 or Ricky2hoes#2743
Discord @ Jorn#1000 or warwick#8426

Hope to see you in game! :slight_smile:

Hi,

What is most important to you in a guild?

Somewhere to call home with friendly, helpful, understanding and caring people but who can have fun.

What aspect of the game are you most interested in (e.g.: raiding, dungeons, RP, leveling, making friends, etc.)?

I have a lot of alts and really enjoy levelling and experiencing the story but also love run dungeons. Used to raid back in WoD and previous expansions but more casual raiding.

If you are interested in higher-end content, what is your experience level?

Not something I have done for a while and not sure I have the time to put in to it.

What are you passionate about outside of the game?

I have a Wife and 2 kids and when not in lockdown spend a lot of time either working or out with them. Enjoy cooking, baking and football.

Thanks for your consideration.