The WoW Classic Summer Bowl is Live!

Tune in now for the EU Qualifiers.

http://YouTube.com/Warcraft

4 Likes

cool, now remove 30 dungeon limit ty.
when people said “do something about the bot problem” they weren’t asking you to put a bullet in everyone’s head.

11 Likes

Wonder if we’ll see a major problem being fixed as it should be, because so far, we had :

-Servers screwed because it was handled extremely poorly from the beginning, Blizzard ended up putting layers which is a non-kept promise and not a satisfying solution
-Black Lotus : 9 months to fix the obvious
-Bots : 1 banwave that barely did anything on the short-run since we already see bots back, and that will do nothing on the long-run. The Dungeon Limit screws more players than bots.

5 Likes

"You have entered too many instances recently".

It’s Saturday evening and I want to do some dungeon farming but I can’t because I have already done 30 dungeons. Ah well at least I can log my alt and buy some boosts. “You have entered too many instances recently”. Okay, nevermind. I’ll log my priest and heal Scholomance and hopefully get some Dark Runes in the process. “You have entered too many instances recently”. >.<

Looks like I will have to spend most of my weekends doing other things than playing WoW Classic. Thanks for the 30 instance cap…

5 Likes

#ICanNotInstance Fix your mistake!

5 Likes

Revert the 30 instance cap

3 Likes

Why do u not record me??? Im in the dicord and i win every game and u dont allow me?

1 Like

#ICanNotInstance
This action just force more players to stop playing, remove this cap or at least make it weekly.

1 Like

#ICanNotInstance
Make it stratholme only

1 Like

Remove the instance limit.

1 Like

Nobody cares.
Unless some bots signed up, to farm the prize.

#IcantInstance

Fix your game.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for adversiting WoW Classic.

And nobody cares about the instance cap, that’s only in favor of multiboxers, exploiters and semi-bots. Good job so far Blizzard!

continue looking like a dumbo all you want, you’re just smearing yourself with poop at this point.

Buy my auctions on noggenfogger!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.