15th anniversary buff gone

The 15% anniversary buff disappeared after exiting wotlk timewalking this morning. It was there before exiting as I checked if I had gotten the increased rep amount from the last boss and I had.
Is it possible to get it back, this is my alliance main and would be really upsetting to lose the edge on the rep grind.

2 Likes

dont you have it in your bags, the badge, where you can reapply it if needed to?

It disappears after use. The buff should stick till the end of the anniversary event, apparently it did not.

Same for me, I logged in on 9th got the buff, pet etc. and when I next logged in on 10th the buff disappeared but I still have the pet.
I wrote bug reports several times but nothing happened yet :frowning:

It’s a known issue for some.

1 Like

I really hope there’s a fix then coming soon. This is my first big WoW anniversary event so things like this really put a downer on it.

Open a ticket if you have not done so already.

I tried but being relatively new the way it’s done I didn’t really understand how to do it. Did submit a bug report.

Use this link
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/464/ticket
Explain that the anniversary buff item from your mail is no longer working and you need another.

Alright thanks for the help!

Same here, my buff disappeared after doing multiple Comp Stomp Brawls today. I tried to get most use of the Pilgrim event’s reputation buff, but now the buff seems to have gone missing. Don’t know if brawls being currently broken (you can’t leave them) had any effect, since you needed to restart the game everytime you wanted to leave.

There were reports that the Pilgrims rep buff was overwriting the anniversary buff yesterday, but I also heard that was now hotfixed…

Use the same ticket option that I posted above and hopefully a support rep can restore it for you.

An update, I got my anniversary buff restored shortly after I made the ticket for it. GM send me a new badge via mail.

1 Like

Good for you, I still don’t have it since 9th of November

Ticket queues have been quite long, but not that long. Is your ticket still open?

I just encountered the same issue, and after reaching out to a GM with a ticket i got told that theres a NPC named Historian Ma’di in the Caverns of Time that sells the anniversary package for 15c.

So if this were to happen to anyone else, just go talk to that NPC and purschase another one!

Happy grinding!

2 Likes

This should be marked as solution because it gives players opportunity to repair it manually, without waiting for intervention :slight_smile:

Yes Decayin, this was pushed very recently by the Developers so players can get a solution themselves quickly ingame.

I’ve marked the above as a solution for anyone that comes through this way while the underlying issue prevails and the event is still active.