[eu] [a] [silvermoon] <inner voice> 7/12m 3 day raiding guild, recruiting all classes

Hello, we are Inner Voice from Silvermoon, currently opening recruitment for all classes and specs to further progress into Nylotha and get CE before Shadowlands.
About Us
Inner Voice was established by a group of friends as a Mythic progress raiding guild with the ultimate aim of achieving CE for every raid tier. Whilst we are serious about progress, we try to maintain a social aspect of the guild and have fun.
Externally to raiding, we regularly run M+ content, with a goal of helping every member get his +15 for the week.
We are always looking for likeminded individuals who are exceptional raiders and great people to play with. If you are interested in joining us, please do not hesitate to complete an application or contact an officer to chat.
Raid Schedule
· Wednesday 21:00 - 00:00 ST
· Friday 21:00 - 00:00 ST
· Monday 21:00 - 00:00 ST
Core Requirements
· We require 80% raid attendance from raiders, counted on a rolling 1 month window.
· Respect other people’s time. This means:
· If you cannot attend a raid, post a message in the #late-for-raid Discord channel.
· Be on time, both at raid start, and after breaks.
· Food, flasks and runes to cover the raid will usually be provided by gbank.
· Discord Voice Chat required.
· Additional addons are required and will be advised.
· Always strive to improve and be willing to ask for help.
If you are interested in joining our ranks please contact our recruitment officer.
Bnetcontact : feelme91#2263
Discord contact: Dotyoudare#9115

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: i am a fairly new player but i am wanting to get into mythic dungeons/raiding. My main is a warrior but looking into healing going forward. How can i apply? Your guild sounds great! Thanks