[H][EU] Kazzak Reign in Blood

My dear fellow Kazzakians, since that is what every other realm calls us… I am a returning player to World of Warcraft and trying to revive my guild, it was a great guild, friendly an patient with new players while learning and doing progress, due to personal circumstances I had to abandon before patch 8.2, everything was taken care of and I am looking forward for Shadowlands to have a fresh start.
We are a friend bassed guild, looking for all classes, it doest not matter if you are an experienced player or just started the game, we are looking forward to raid the living s**t of Shadowlands.
We also accept social people and pvp’ers which have their own special ranks and discord channels, if we have enough pvp players we will make a pvp officer as well so they can handle their own part of recruitment.
Guys, since I returned iv’e been bashed by everyone in chat and reffered to as a “Kazzakian”, I dont really understand the hate, however let us band toghetter and make KAZZAK GREAT AGAIN!!!

EDIT:
Some time has passed since I created this post, we are still active and going, currently 12/12 HC Nyalotha and 2/12 Mythic semi puged since we are not yet enough, currently we only raid in the weekend since we are not enough for Mythic progress, however the raid days will be discussed and established with the rooster for mythic progress going forward, looking forward in meeting you all, if you wish to join you can DM me in game on the character Beelphegor or apply in the guild finder, as well as post here.

2 Likes

Let’s goooooooo