Casual Raider with high exp

Hi,

I have been playing the game for about 15 years now mostly as either a Guild Master and Raid Leader of my old Mythic Raiding Guild or as a Core Raider.

Due to my new Career I am now working shifts, this means that I am now to look for a more casual role within a Raiding Team that would allow me to be more active certain weeks over others due to my working shift pattern.

I can promise you though when I say that I will attend a raid I will, I will be fully prepared, know tactics and will not be a liability, I also do not mind missing out on spots for more regular players when necessary.

I am also a slightly more mature player of 29 years of age, high internet connection of 80+ mbps, a top end gaming PC and often would be the last to call for a break or for the raid to end early.

Now I play:

Holy Pally
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/khadgar/morpha

Tank DH
Huntpheus-Bloodhoof

Arms Warr
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/bloodhoof/banhammer

I am currently leveling my second Hunter as I have two at 110, I also have every class at level 100+ willing to play what is required most by the Guild at the time, but with preference to Ranged DPS currently.

I am also an ex Twitch Streamer and Youtuber

Twitch = Moophus
Youtube = Moopheus

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask :slight_smile:

Hey Morpha

You seem like a really nice guy, and I would love to talk further with you on Discord or B-net
Please add me and let’s have a talk about what I have to offer :slight_smile:

Discord: Fragiled#3841
Bnet: Shaoll#21995

Cheers :slight_smile:

Hey there Morpha,

Please add me on discord for a chat.

Miester#0905

Hey there, we are currently looking for more ranges :slight_smile:
shiftwork is not a problem since we do try to have a bigger roster for occasions like that.
We are a 2 day raiding guild (Wed+Sun) and want to progress in a toxicity free relaxed environment.
You can find our guild on wowprogress: Temporary Solution :slight_smile:
If you are interested, add me on b-net Rikachan#2491

Hello, please check the below thread, and if you like it you can /w me.

Hi guys thanks for the replies :slight_smile:

I’ll be in touch