[A] Silvermoon {L E G I O N} is recruiting

“L E G I O N” is an Alliance Guild on the Silvermoon Server. We formed in early May and we’re steadily growing. We’re a casual, social bunch of players who enjoy banter in guild chat and on discord. We’re open to all like minded players whether you’re leveling, looking for a place to chill while you farm dailies and achievements or enjoy Mythic+ and raiding.

At the moment we are focused on Mythic+ dungeon content from +3 to +15. Our official guild dungeon runs take place on Monday and Thursday at 8pm although we have a core group of players doing Mythics daily. Ideally we would like to begin pushing for higher level keys on a consistent basis. We have no gear or experience requirements and are looking for players who are willing to participate and have fun while doing so.

If you’re looking for a place to play WOW with a chilled bunch of friendly people who are willing to lend a hand then L E G I O N is the guild for you.

If you want to know more about the guild or have any questions, please contact us here or anyone online in the guild - we are all available to help.

Contact Singera @ battletag Singer#2816
or Drogonne @ Aldur#21521
please feel free to join us on discord where someone from the guild is usually online - discord.gg/YHhKFAz