[A] Frostmane <The Last Shadow> social M+ guild is recruiting!

Hello :slight_smile:

The Last Shadow is a small mythic plus orientated guild on Frostmane- Alliance, looking to expand our roster for the end of BFA and into Shadowlands.

We are a small group of relaxed, friendly people with varying experience and item level all with the mindset of trying to improve ourselves with focus specifcally on dungeons. Ideally we would like new players with some M+ experience and 460+ ilvl, but it is not a requirement. What we really want is calm, mature people who are active and communicative that share our mindset.

We also have a growing community which you are welcome to join if you don’t want to move from your current guild. We have a small but active discord too. :slight_smile:

Contact me Kraizee#5833 or the GM Imfalath#7647 on discord for more info or a chat :slight_smile:

Look forward to speaking with you!

1 Like

Hey there, Kraizee!

Good post!

A thing I wanted to add here, is that we are not specifically recruiting any class or spec. We want you to play exactly that what you like the most. Is it a broken class or spec? So be it! We believe in the power of teamwork and with the right mindset anything is possible.

Our philosophy differs from raiders. Let me explain why.

• With M+ you can gear up faster. This means that it suits players better whom have little time available because of a study, work, family, health issues or any other reason that requires your attention. Yet, you can still face challenging content.
  • You contribute 20% to the team in a 5-man group setting whereas in 20-man raid this is reduced to 5% only. That means that your input is really valuable because you cannot slack or be dead during the fights and let other carry you.
  • Best in Slot is only important for Top Global Players where seconds count towards “World First!” kills. For just the “average Joe”, this is nice to have, but not entirely required.
    For example: At this moment, your BiS weapon drops from N’Zoth Mythic. A small percentage of the player base will clear this. This also means that only a small percentage of the players will have the luck of getting their hands on the BiS weapons. Now the semi-BiS weapon drops from Kings’ Rest M14 (or higher). The difference in your performance is slightly lower with that weapon but far easier to obtain. Now you can do the math too!

Q: Does this mean that we will not raid?
A: Correct! At this point, we do not see a reason to raid because it takes far more preparation and dedication to make it count. Then again, this does not mean that it will never happen in the future. It just won’t happen in the nearby future. That is all I can say at this moment.

1 Like