outdated[A] Silvermoon <Undercover Horde> - 9/12M

Hey there!
We are a couple of old WoW friends who met a decade ago (during TBC days) and recently came back to WoW. Most of us have been on an off throughout the previous expansions but we are all new to BFA. Overcome with the intense nostalgia feels, we started a new guild and would love some new additions!

We’re a friendly bunch, aiming to progress slowly in Mythic raiding. We have a progress of 9/12 M and need more people who are familiar and comfortable with their classes. Our leader is experienced and pretty chill, he was active in Legion with a progress of 12/12 M in Nighthold. We are currently trying to build a stable core raiding group for M raiding. We are looking for dps who can consistently commit to weekly progression. We are currently progressing Il’gynoth.

Whether you would like to put in the work to learn & progress with us in raids, or wish to be a fiery socialite just taking part in simple day-to-day activities, you are welcome to apply!

Raid days: Fridays & Sundays progression, Wednesdays mythic farm 9pm GMT+2
For any questions, feel free to DM me via Discord: Yara#5846

3 Likes

We are good on tanks, need mostly ranged dps, almost got hivemind! (30%)

Still looking for a healer that can consistently show up for both progression raids each week and lots of rdps!

Update: 5/12 M, progressing drest at 45%

Hi. Which classes are recruitment currently open for please?

Hey,

Feel free to add me for a chat
Steve#2962

All dps classes are welcome, we’re good on healers/tanks.
Update: 6/12. Downed Drest yesterday, heading for Raden

1 Like

Still need all dps classes except hunters, rogues and warriors.

1 Like

Got Raden to 10%, should be downed soon

Ra-den is down. 7/12 now. Trying Xanesh.
Still looking for all DPS players. =)

Xanesh down, 8/12. Still have 2 spots for DPS. Preferably ranged

hey there. i’m looking to switch to alliance for SL and was hoping to find a raiding guild to raid with 2 nights per week. I was planning on maining either a guardian druid or ret pally. I currently have a 477 pally, but have not been playing much at all this expantion due to work. would there be any place for a ret? even if it’s just heroic progression i’ll be happy haha. just don’t want to faction change without the option of progression raiding!

hey! Add me on discord to chat :slight_smile: Yara#5846
Update: 9/12 Vex is down. Going to Ilgy

added you on discord :slight_smile: frost mage looking to come back to ally after a hard time of so many guild disbanding on horde in bfa so took a break and coming back for shadowlands