WoW Classic Ahn’Qiraj: The Scarab Lords are Rising!

WoW Classic Ahn’Qiraj: The Scarab Lords are Rising!

The Alliance and the Horde continue to heed the call to arms and soon the Scarab Lords will rise at the ringing of the gong on realms who have completed the war effort and hearken the way into the Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj and Temple of Ahn’Qiraj.

View Full Article

3 Likes

So it begins again. The greatest event this game has ever known, or will ever know. I look forward to witnessing it once more. That is, provided your servers don’t crash.

1 Like

Uf, I’m benching but will be watching with popcorn as my guild pushes through the event and possibly the raid as well. On my server, all the mats are already prepared.

Can’t wait to see the mald one and his friends go on this adventure :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And now Open for transfers please :).

3 Likes

I don’t think that 120 DK controls that, but ok. :joy:

1 Like

Please consider removing the Time Limit for the Mount. It would help so much with all the Chaos that will happen.
There are some not so nice Players who already made Plans to prevent anyone else to even try. It would be better if everyone gets a fair Chance.
Also removing any Content from the Game is one of the Reasons why we wanted Classic in the First Place. So that is another Reason why it should stay in. Same with the 10h Event. You could at least make it into an annual Holiday. People who start later with Classic can never experience this.

I still don’t understand how AQ really works. Who will ring the gong? Everyone can complete the scepter quest but only one can get the mount?

Yes everyone can complete that Quest. And after the first one did. Then everyone else got 10h to do so as well and still get the mount. After that they will remove the Mount and the Event with it.

you better get your gnomes ready to fix the servers? dont pay a goblin to fix em for ya blizz

You can still complete the quest line after the 10h but you wont get the mount.

i know. And i think you should get the mount. It would make all that Chaos way better

The one thing i dont get is why US has the event going and EU dont… Like… every single time they get the events first.

1 Like

Can someone explain to me what this event exactly is?

What do we have to do and is it possible to do this alone? Thanks in advance.

Idk maybe open the link and read the full article ?

Smh.

Also, any1 know when this is going live… ? can’t find it anywhere

EU Servers went down for Reset 1.5 hours ago and are back up now - so I’m guessing it’s live now!

Open transfers on previously locked realm.
Preferably reduce the amount of layers.

But atleast give us an update!!

3 Likes

But atleast give us an update!

2 Likes

But atleast give us an update!!

2 Likes

amazing how you people think you can get away with openly stating you don’t have the resources for gates opening and now attempt to hype up the most scuffed event since your WoD expansion. Private servers were and are better in every single way so far, utterly pathetic company with the most utterly pathetic management.

2 Likes