[A] [Outland] Natural Competition – Recruiting Mythic Raiders for Shadowlands

Hi! :blush: Natural Competition is a guild made up of long-time players who have finally been able to come together and start our own 2 day a week raiding guild on the realm Outland, Alliance side.

We are looking to recruit Healers and DPS to join the team which will be running full force as of Shadowlands pre-patch release.

Several members and I have been raiding in top 100 guilds for 5+ years and have experienced much success along the way with both progress as a guild and personal progress such as rank 1’s on Warcraftlogs etc and feel we are now in a position to create and share that success with a guild of our own.

We have just returned to the game after a break due to irl circumstances so there isn’t much happening until then as we are working on getting some items to start some Ny’alotha Heroic fun runs to pass the time until launch.

Guild Aims

• Mythic Raiding – Cutting Edge + Server First

• Mythic+ Dungeons

• Creating a small but strong community within our realm which consists of players willing to share knowledge and help each other develop into better players every day.

What we look for

• Positive attitude towards the game and guild.

• Show promise and confidence within your class.

• Ability to take advice and help when it’s offered. That goes both ways so if you have anything you feel you need to let me know, it’s very much welcomed. Never be afraid to speak up!

• People who play the game because they like it and want to have fun along the way. When players find the game feels more like a job than a hobby, they wont be bringing the fun and easy going attitude we want to promote within the guild.

Raid Times/Days
Raid Days: Thursday and Monday
Raid Times: 20:00 – 00:30 Realm Time

Priority Classes
Restoration Druid
Restoration Shaman
Mistweaver Monk
Mage
Rogue
Warlock
Hunter

If your class/spec is not in this list, do not be disheartened and feel free to contact anyway and we can have a discussion as exceptional players will always be considered.

Contact

Guild Master: Elviaax
Battle Tag: Elviaa#2599
Discord: Mike15342#6406

Much appreciated for making it this far in the post and I look forward to hearing from you! :blush: