Tune in to gamescom August 27 for a New Shadowlands Animated Short Premiere

Tune in to gamescom August 27 for a New Shadowlands Animated Short Premiere

Join us during the gamescom Opening Night Live stream at 20:00 CEST on August 27 to watch the first of four new animated shorts, Afterlives, offering you a window into the ancient and powerful Covenants that rule over the four new zones in Shadowlands.

View Full Article

12 Likes

Oh my actual god yes more of these beautifully animated videos THANK THE VOID.

6 Likes

Because apparently this is what we want…not a release date or updates…no, a cartoon…

7 Likes

They’re 100% going to give us the release date, of the prepatch at least.

7 Likes

Was that Garrosh? :eyes:

These shorts are always very well made so am certainly gonna tune in for that at least.

4 Likes

If you look closely at the two middle characters at the same time, and make yourself a little cross-eyed, you can almost…just barely…see Med’an. :neutral_face:

I heard that Med’an is on page 404 in the first Chronicles.

2 Likes

Weeeehhhh weeeeeehhh weeeeeeeeeehhh mommmmmy weeeeeeehh

2 Likes

…okay. :joy:

2 Likes

Awww yeah!

2 Likes

This trailer alone made me fall for Revendreth. Gosh darn, I was going for Ardenweald… shakes fist at Blizzard

Can’t wait!! :smiley:

I was expecting that we would get 4 animations showcasing each covenant.

Prepatch have been on PTR for almost 2 weeks. It’s obvious that expansion will release quite soon. They will give a dates during that event they just want to keep it as surprise. Probably release date will be at the end of the video like in Lords of War.

3 Likes

3 good strong females and 1 bad pale male raid boss
Oh my goodness this must be Cristie Golden’s opus magnum :rofl:
I ll be sure to check my fantasies in CD project red videogame and keep ignoring this new lore

1 Like

Meh, I hoped for a proper cinematic, not this kind of low cost slideshow.

Yes, that IS what we want. Thank you very much.

Chances are we will get the dates during Gamescom anyway.

2 Likes

And another great example how pathetic some people are in this community, gotta complain about everything. Life must be great being so miserable all the time.

1 Like

Hi, how come the Venthyr guy looks like Damien from that memey Youtube fad game “Dream Daddy”?
If I have to see it, so do you guys. Happy nightmares!

Calm down - perhaps not the best worded post I’ve ever made but there are ways of disagreeing without being d**ks about it. I apologise for any offence my opinion made. God forbid I should have one.

Well when you put it that way it sounds even more awesome!

2 Likes