Happy Birthday, WoW Classic!

How time flies! WoW Classic launched one year ago today.

On behalf of the everyone at Blizzard, thank you for joining us on this amazing journey back in time that somehow led to the creation of so many wonderful new things. It has been awesome to see the WoW Classic community forge many new bonds and find many new ways to enjoy this game we love.

Along with everyone on the engineering, production, QA, support, and publishing teams, I can’t wait to see what the future holds in store for WoW Classic. We hope we get to celebrate this day with you for many more years!

25 Likes

Thank you for re-releasing Classic WoW. MC, BWL, ZG and both AQ’s have been fun!
Looking forward to Naxxramas.
It still feels unreal that you guys actually decided to release it again, but I’m happy that you did.

12 Likes

tfw classic is 1 year out and u still are only rank12 and not 14 yet

2 Likes

Thank you Blizzard! Thank you for the great game that we get to play again! <3

4 Likes

Its a fun ride please consider Classic Plus after Naxx.

3 Likes

Ding! Happy Birthday, Сlassic! Eat well and live well!

lizzard’s drones detected.
It was fun seeing how faillizard manages already well-crafted game from 2004 right from the start and till now.

Yet you’re still playing.

2 Likes

Thank you, but we really need fresh servers soon!

Is that it…? No special event, no new server … no nothing? Little dissapointed.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for wow classic.

Waiting for Burning Crusade Classic now !

3 Likes

“Since I’m not having fun I can’t accept other ppl are having fun”

3 Likes

How we play on the same realm, what did you except yu gi oh online anniversay here player get 1000 gems so yu can buy 20 pack and each day for whole week get a dream ticket to get a shining ultra rare card of your choice to complete your deck whichever it is and it is a free to play. Wow classic near the end of the birthday day: happy birthday blah blah blah no news , no nenw server , no nothing , what you pay a subscription and you excepted an anniversary event or something ? Ha ! ha ! ha! how naive and don’t forget peope to buy shadowlol !

What a day! My friendly, casual 2raids / week guild finally killed Viscidus too, as well as clearing the entire AQ40 in one raid night! We are now one of the 9/9 big boys! Ye I know others did it 3 weeks ago, but I don’t care about others. Thank you for providing me this opportunity Blizzard, the fact I’ve only ever gotten to Huhuran in actual Vanilla WoW was gnawing at me at the back of my “gaming” brain compartment for 14 years. And now it’s gone. I finally beat the damned bugs! On to Kel’Thuzad and TBC!
(I’m still not buying Shadowlands or Diablo 4 or whatever else your retail people make… /rasp)

1 Like

It’s been awesome, please consider NOT doing the same mistake with TBC twice-- I feel it is important that Classic, TBC and WOTLK will all be seperate and playable at the same time in the future, how you choose to impliment this with characters (character copy from Classic to TBC as an example) is up to you, but I believe the already established option to choose between Modern WoW and Classic list could be expanded with a TBC and WOTLK option in the future, that is my dream atleast-- To be able to play all 3 expansions, and choose between them on the client as I see fit to play what I feel like playing.

1 Like

WoW Classic Birthday

Expected reply: Happy Birthday! Congratulations, and thank you for bringing the game we loved back to life.

Actual reply: GIVE ME THINGS!

3 Likes

Happy Classic Birthday! (:
PS: I want cookie, where’s my cookie?

Waiting for original Wrath of the Lich King now ! :wink:

1 Like

Have you ever thought about waking up one day and just not being a massive moron?

2 Likes

Happy Birthday WoW Classic indeed! Thank you for bringing it to us, Blizzard. :clinking_glasses:

Who can remember how it all began… :smile:

5 Likes

I like to thank you blizzard for refreshing and making me enjoy wow again but it has gone stale fast for me because of boosting.