Realm Connection -- 3 September

During a scheduled maintenance period planned for 9:00 p.m. CEST on 3 September, ending at approximately 5:00 a.m. on 4 September, the following realm connection will be made:

• The Sylvanas realm will join the Auchindoun, Dunemaul, and Jaedenar realms.

We are planning more realm connections for low-population realms, and we will post further notifications like this one in the coming weeks.

Thank you!

3 Likes

I’m all for new realm connections, but are we certain Sylvanas needs one? It’s always been a high population realm and I fear this may diminish its identity for no reason.

Gz to the lucky realms anyway :partying_face:

3 Likes

Please consider Nemesis and Pozzo dell’Eternità, the italian community is already slim and we don’t really need for 2 different servers, also Nemesis Alliance side is struggling a lot with 0 guilds that went further than 5/12 M

9 Likes

It’s not for Sylvanas, it’s for the other servers that do need a connection to more life.

3 Likes

Wasn’t Dunemaul a pretty popular realm once upon a time?

Welcome, new friends from Auchindon, Dunemaul and Jaedenar! Hopefully, we’ll also see some Horde guilds in the top20 now. The Horde side was somewhat dead on Sylvanas, ironically.

3 Likes

Lightbringer pleaaaaase :sob:

2 Likes

Stormrage/Azuremyst needs connection asap, we’re dying out like forsaken!

3 Likes

US is getting dozens of realm connections per week while EU gets one or two? Are you focusing first on US and once every realm has a healthy pop you will switch your focus to EU?
Any chance you guys could share your roadmap? Because there are less that 2 months for SL release and many EU realms are still straight up dead.

3 Likes

They’re also doing Russian, German, Spanish and so on. But only English realms are annoucned here.

To quote JĂĄnek from different topic for this week EU gets:

1. ENGLISH: Auchindoun/Dunemaul/Jaedenar Connecting to Sylvanas
  2. GERMAN: Echsenkessel/Mal’Ganis/Taerar Connecting to Blackhand (lets hope it happens this was first announced July 22)
  3. FRENCH: Confrérie du Thorium/Les Clairevoyents/Les Sentinelles Connecting to Kirin Tor
  4. FRENCH: Eitrigg/Krasus Connecting to Drek’Thar/Uldaman
  5. SPANISH: C’thun Connecting to Dun Modr
  6. RUSSIAN: Borean Tundra connecting to Grom/Thermaplugg/Blackscar

But i agree for english it looks really poor, we have dozens of empty realms.

4 Likes

I was wrong :smiley: They are actually connecting Sylvanas to the cluster of low population realms, and Kirin Tor is also going to be copied it seems like from the posts… that information isn’t shared on the maintenance pages though so you don’t really get confirmation until they make the post.

Worldwide there are 16 connections this week as follows:

1. EU ENGLISH: Sylvanas connecting to Auchindoun/Dunemaul/Jaedenar

2. EU GERMAN: Echsenkessel/Mal’Ganis/Taerar Connecting to Blackhand

3. EU FRENCH: Kirin Tor connecting to Confrérie du Thorium/Les Clairevoyents/Les Sentinelles

4. EU FRENCH: Eitrigg/Krasus Connecting to Drek’Thar/Uldaman

5. EU SPANISH: C’thun Connecting to Dun Modr

6. EU RUSSIAN: Borean Tundra connecting to Grom/Thermaplugg/Blackscar

7. KR KOREA: Deathwing/Alexstrasza connecting to Rexxar/Wildhammer/Windrunner

8. TW TAIWAN: Wrathbringer/Crystalpine Stinger connecting to Light’s Hope/Skywall

9. TW TAIWAN: Arygos/Order of the Cloud Serpent/World Tree connecting to Frostmane/Nightsong/Dragonmaw/Menethil/Bleeding Hollow/Stormscale

10. US USWEST: Muradin/Nordrassil Connecting to Azjol-Nerub/Blackrock/Khaz Modan

11. US USWEST: Cenarion Circle/Sisters of Elune connecting to Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders

12. US USEAST: Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed connecting to Eonar/Velen

13. US USEAST: Blade’s Edge/Thunderhorn connecting to Agamaggan/Archimonde/Burning Legion/Jaedenar/Kargath/Norgannon/The Underbog

14. US USEAST: Gnomeregan/Moonrunner connecting to Grizzly Hills/Lothar/Malfurion/Trollbane

15. US USEAST: Eredar/Gorefiend/Spinebreaker/Wildhammer connecting to Hellscream/Zangermarsh

16. US OCEANIC: Dreadmaul/Thaurissian connecting to Frostmourne

2 Likes

I really hope Darkmoon Faire and Earthen Ring EU get connected with Sha’tar , moonglade and Steamwheedle.

5 Likes

Please merge all the RP realms (except for Argent Dawn, that one is already big and its own thing) together.

3 Likes

You need to count German/French/Spanish/Italian/Russian realms as EU aswell - because they are. So we have more than 1 connection in EU this week.

They should really connect a bunch of realms daily, but it’s Blizzard. They are like a grandma using a computer for the first time in her life.

Would you prefer that over having the realms you listed connected to the Defias Brotherhood cluster?

In Italy we only have two realms, we don’t ask much… connect us please!

3 Likes

Nah lets leave those alone. Wth u on about, those aint death…

Jokes on you buddy.

1 Like

Sadly, last I checked (few months back) there was about a single RP guild left, on Alliance. That was for the entirety of Defias et al. It’s been taken over by polish guilds and non-roleplayers in general.

Can you finally connect Malfurion to Tyrande, I’m tired of hearing “Where are you Tyrande? I need you”

12 Likes