[A] LF Raiding guild in SL

Hi,

After pugging for a while i would like to take things more serious and dedicate myself to a guild. Im a quick learner and will always show u prepared. I will improve my playing by going trough logs and trying to min/max my DPS.
My main is a hunter but im gonna switch to Shadow Priest in SL.

Feel free to contact me in game: Paroxx#1934

1 Like

Hello there!

New Fate wants you!!!

…Potentially, like let’s chat first and stuff.

TLDR of New Fate

We are a heroic raiding Alliance guild on Boudlerfist, Currently in the motions of moving our guild from Horde ready for Shadowlands.We are looking for fresh people to help us on our travels.

Our aim is to be a heroic only raid guild, clearing content at a competitive rate and moving onto glory raid chieves when we have it on farm. Whilst also being a strong hub for mythic + where like minded individuals can farm keys every week without being pressured into pugging. But honestly the main aim is to build a community worth bragging about and a family that feels like home.

Raid: Raid days will be Wednesday (7:30 ST to 10 ST) and Sunday (7 ST to 10 ST)
Age: We’re a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 18+.
Recruitment: Recruiting all classes and specs at the moment.
Do you want socials? More than anything!! Hit up the app and join us!
Important Contacts:
Crafty - GM
Battle Tag - Craftyz#2107
Discord - Crafty#9742

Interested?
Give us an add or respond on here and we will get back to you.

Or if you are feeling fruity, why not join our discord directly and get a feel for what we are like. Link: https:/ /discord.gg/FvSAh6

Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Paroxx!

I added you on battle.net. i hope to see you online soon so we can talk!

Hi Paroxx

Our guild might be of interrest to you.
More info: [A] Ravencrest - <CHP> Recruiting for shadowlands

Hey Alianty

I think you could be a great fit for our guild if you’re interested?

School of the Wolf [Magtheridon-EU] can offer you a social guild environment of helpful and active people who are always willing to hop into discord and have a laugh and a bit of fun playing the game.

We are currently looking for members to bolster our core raid team, raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Sun 8-11pm Realm Time) Currently raiding Heroic with the possibility of jumping into mythic when SL comes around. We are a small group of players always looking for ways to improve. I think you’ll be right at home.

We also often run m+ keys, arenas and just try to have fun in the game.

Thank you for your time and I wish you all the best on your hunt :slight_smile:

If you’re interested you can contact me on discord - Porkin#1369

Hey Alianty

Clandestine at Ravencrest might just be what you are looking for, you shall be most welcome in our cozy guild :blush: Delete this topic please

1 Like

Hello,
Depending on your previous experience and goals (and potentially current performance). We have opened up recruitment for people that would be competitive in our roster.
Maledictus - Silvermoon [A] 11/12M have opened recruitment up for shadowlands for returning players or people that may want to improve themselves if they have previous mythic raiding experience.
Happy to have a chat regardless: Quinccyxo#5973

Hi Alianty :wave:

Maybe this is something for you…

:amphora: Ancient Souls :amphora: is a new guild on Ravencrest-EU. We are group of adults who enjoy their time in WoW as much as outside of it. Our goal is to build a community with main focus being mythic raiding with reasonable progress on schedule that allows us to take care of our daily lives as well as have fun in Azeroth.

We strive to create a positive atmosphere for anyone in the guild regardless of their aim in the game.

Our leadership has long time experience with raiding in some of the top 50 guilds of the past as well as mythic N’zoth progression in 8.3. Our estimate for Castle Nathria is
5-6/10M before next content patch.

Raiding Schedule:
Main raids:
Wednesday and Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST

Alt raid (non compulsory):
Monday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST

You can also expect daily m+ runs of any and all difficulties as well as more social events, drunk raids and more fun during our offdays.

Whether you focus on raiding, mythic+, pvp or just want to have fun in general, you are free to join us and become part of our community.

Outside of the game we have very active Discord server as well as Facebook group, where you can get to know us and see who you’re playing with.

Tathi :tulip:
Guild Master of Ancient Souls

Battle net : Tipe#2310
Discord : Tathi#8733

Hey there Alianty. We could defenetly be interested in a shadow priest.

Have a look at our forum post and if it looks at all interesting add any of the officers for a talk .