180 days Game Time and Steamscale Incinerator

Hello,

So i was wondering why i can’t get the mount if i buy gametime using my world of warcraft balance, last time i was able to buy the 180 days Game Time and Dreadwake Mount.

Is this intended, so players without paypal/cc can’t get it or what ?

you can still convert tokens into balance and buy the mount then from the shop? the mount is a reward for those who have an active 6 month subscription or plan on getting one within timeframe x.

3 Likes

Afaik it was always like that, and u always had to buy it with card or paypal, basicly, with money coming out of blizzard, so no balance and no tokens.

Also buying 6x1 subs doesnt work and its not same as 1x6

I believe you get it if you use balance to buy the subscription, not game time. I have seen people claiming to have gotten it this way.

It’s not 180 days game time it’s 180 days subscription. Yes, there is a difference.

3 Likes

I still have prepaid game time on my account until November 2021. So far more than 180 days, but still no subscription reward for me… :neutral_face:

But I am wondering what would happen if I bought a 180 days subscription now? Would I be charged the sub money and my current expiry date would be pushed forward 180 days to May 2022? Then what happens 6 months from now? Will I be charged again, so my current prepaid game time is effectively never used until I cancel the subscription?

As I understand it the offer is for purchasing a 6 month recurring sub.

Is that how you paid for that 180 days ?

They want you to spend real life money for their another Yacht!
Not WoW tokens that you farmed gold for so much!
:slight_smile:

You have to sign up for a subscription, it’s not available any other way. They changed that a ‘six month sub deal’ or two ago.

The mount will be available in the store after the promotion ends and you will be able to buy it with balance that way.

1 Like

If u buy it now, u will get 6 months of sub + mount. If it ends in may 22 (or whatevrr year) thats when next sub will be automaticly payed, unless u boost that even more with another tokens…

But, u could also buy sub for 6 months amd cancel it right after, u got 2 years of gametime so its not like it will run anytime soon :smiley:

Thanks! You seem to be the only one who got my question right… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I have been fully aware that you only get the mount for a regular sub. I.e. not for prepaid gametime.

So you are certain, that if I buy a 180 day sub now, I will not get charged again before these 180 days plus whatever prepaid gametime I have on top of that is used up?

I wouldnt put my hands into fire for that tbh.
To be totaly safe u should buy sub for 6months (if u want that deal) and right after cancel your sub, i wouldnt be surprised if u will be billed after 6months even if u have another year+ of game time… Better safe than sorry.

Also, since u already have so much time, maybe it will be better to buy just that mount? Its for 25€ in shop afaik, and can be bought even with blizz balance (from tokens) unlike subs.

Lol, I sometimes use tokens to buy in-game gold with RL money but never the other way around. :sweat_smile:

I am not even interested in that particular mount. But maybe sometime a sub reward mount comes along that I would actually fancy. So I was just wondering how adding a reccuring sub would affect or be affected by my already accumulated 12+ months of redeemed prepaid game time.

If i was in your position, ill most likely buy that sub and cancel right after, just to be safe.

I think you will find that was me.

Yes, but if you cancel the sub just after getting the mount you won’t be charged twice and just have the 6 months sub and the mount.

Don’t really think that’s a good idea tbh but you do you, the mount is also in the shop if you have a few tokens laying around

You can just get the mount with wow balance when it’s released in shop

Thank you all! But really, I just wanted to know what happens to my prepaid gametime when I get a sub. Sorry, if I did not get that accross clear enough! So far it seems that most people assume, the prepaid gametime will remain unused until the last subscription is cancelled and has run out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.