[H][Kazzak] ❄<Bifrost> - 2D/W recruiting for Shadowlands Mythic Raiding

Bifrost is being revived for Shadowlands, and we aim to build a strong core to tackle all Mythic raids of Shadowlands

Bifrost - About Us

Bifrost has changed face several times since its first incarnation. Created in Wrath, the guild has been active first on Al’Akir and then Kazzak. Currently Bifrost is one of the most successful guilds in WoW Classic at Mograine EU.

The core of the guild consists of veteran players that have been playing together for the better part of WoW’s existence. We have a lot of experience on our belt including competing for high-end raid ranks, Mythic+/Challenge modes as well as PvP ranks (gladiators and rank 1s)

The majority of the guild are 30+ and as such, we foster a community that is probably not the ideal home for very young players. Our classic community is very active as well and if you have aspirations for TBC in case Blizzard announces it, we will be active there as well.

Raid days:

Thursday 20:00-23:00

Monday 20:00-23:00

Recruitment status:

High:
Mage
Hunter
Warlock

Medium:
Resto Shaman (Ele OS is a big plus)
Dps Warrior
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:

For more information, here’s our Code of Conduct:
docs.google DOT com/document/d/1Q3EaFZcpJo6cxZzWg007PeaCVXbN9SxmVrXozO_or5I

Here we describe our values, mission, goals as well as the structure of the guild. We require all raiders to read and understand this document so that we can use it as a reference point for decisions made in-game.

Raider io page

raider DOT io/guilds/eu/kazzak/Bifrost

Interested? Here’s our Recruitment Form:
docs.google DOT com/forms/d/1l8DKwA5HrKx0FSPSsX3Rdgo7zzbuytexOirn6VPnops

You can also reach us on Discord for a chat – Poke Kitsune or Burito

discord.gg/DT7dG2c

Old stats

PvE Progress

-Cataclysm

World 175th 10hc Ragnaros (Serverfirst 10man)

World 57th 10hc Ultraxion

World 145th 10hc Madness of Deathwing (Serverfirst 10man)

-Mists of Pandaria

World 45th 10hc Will of the Emperor, Serverfirst (All of MSV being top 30~ kills)

World 17th 10hc Imperial Vizier Zorlok

World 146th 10hc Garrosh Hellscream

World 316th 25hc Garrosh Hellscream

Misc

• Some Realm first level 90 classes

• Realm first Glory of the Cataclysm Hero

• Realm first Glory of the Pandaria Hero

• World record of Temple of the Jade Serpent challenge mode time before heroic raiding started

• Kazzak Realm Record Challenge mode for Scarlet Halls and Scarlet Monastery

• Rank 5 Guild Speed Rankings for SoO 10man HC.

• Realm first & World 4th completion of Gold CMs in Warlords of Dreanor

3 Likes

We’re really getting things along now! Just need a few more to commit to raiding mythic and we’re set to start making plans in the prepatch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’re looking at a pretty nice balance right now of melee-ranged players so recruitment is still open for both. Could also use some more healers, preferably not paladins at this stage though.

Tanking is most likely sorted, although we welcome anyone who feels like they can challenge our current setup.

3 Likes

I hear now is a good time to get that fresh start and join a new guild… we’re still recruiting! :wink:

3 Likes

Experienced tank here, who could be very interested in challenging your current setup :slight_smile: Kasiruz#2136 Bnet

4 Likes

sounds great, i think you should drop an application :slight_smile:

3 Likes

up to date status in OP

3 Likes

With recruitment goals getting even closer we have updated our status.

3 Likes

We still got room for a few more exceptional players!
Drop us an application and we’ll get in touch asap :wink:

2 Likes

We’re mainly still looking for a good dps warrior and an exceptional shaman who can play resto/dps OS

Mage and hunter are still considered as well but most other roles are filled for now

1 Like

We’ve arrived at our goal for what we needed the numbers on the roster to look like for mythic, and plans are quickly coming together. Some of the roles above are still open for evaluation, so get your applications in soon before we lock down the roster :slight_smile:

1 Like

We can still fit in a warlock, hunter or mage

1 Like

Hi i am a swedish player thats looking for a raid guild in the comming expansion i i have played off and on since vanilla raided alot. In BFA i did not raid tho. Im very dedicated to guild progress and love to work towards a hard kill. i apply to u guys with no specific class or specc in mind i can roll most classes for shadowlands witch ever is needed besides some combinations, As healer im probobly not the best pick. Played mostly as dps during my time in wow but also tanked a bit so i am no stranger there. Server transfer is no problem and raid times is aswell no issue for me. If u are intrested contact me on streif#2302

1 Like

Hello my name is Theo im a restoshaman have 10/10 hc purple legendary stats. i prefer healing in high keys and high mytich raiding. my dream is to do mdi or top 100 world. if u still need a restoshaman :slight_smile: