[H] Shadow Priest LF 2-3 day Raiding Guild

Hi everyone,

I am going to be rolling a Shadow Priest in Shadowlands and would like to find a nice guild to raid with. Unfortunately, because of work I can only raid 2-3 days a week but I do enjoy making the most of that raiding time. I am looking for some like-minded guild with ome more mature players that because of other responsabilities (work, life, family, etc.) only want to raid 2-3 days. While still making the most out of it and trying to get CE.

What I am looking for:
-Raiding Schedule: 2-3 day p/w 20:00-23:00 CET (aprox). Sundays Preferred.
-Raiding Objetive: Would like to try my best at CE, but I am open minded to other guilds with a bit less progress.
-Player Base: Mature player base that have to juggle Life with WoW.
-Other Activities: Would like to play with people that enjoy some M+ and perhaps some arenas.
-Server: Happy to transfer to any reasonably populated English speaking Horde server.

What I bring to the table:
-Class: Shadow Priest with healing Off Spec. Would like to be Shadow as a Main but ultimately I am a Priest so I happy to help with my Healing Spec when needed.
-Experience: Used to raid “Hardcore” when I was younger (BC, WOTLK, CATA, Pandas). Now I have been doing HC and then trying Mythic.
-Commitment: I would commit to having an advanced understanding of my class and boss mechanics. My target will be to help the team achieve CE.
-Helpful Player: I am not “Recount/Details” obsessed. I like to help my team and make things happen together.

If this sounds good for you guild, please let me know!
I will keep an eye on this post but you can also add my battletag:

azmodea#2338

Thanks!

Hello, I think that (H) Twisting Nether, Recursion could fit you quite well.

Still looking for guild.