Voting Closed -- A New Mount is Chosen

Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of players around the world who voted in polls over the last two weeks, we now know which of the proposed mounts you most want to ride in 2021. The winner is:

• The Wandering Ancient

• A large and leafy mount, the Wandering Ancient invites you to climb aboard and grab ahold of its branches as you embark on a lumbering expedition.

Our designers will now work on bringing this mount to life, so that all players who purchase Shadowlands will receive it.

And again, thank you for voting!

26 Likes

“BUT IT DOESN’T FIT THROUGH DOORS REEEEEEE”
Saving all your caterpillar and slime cat enthusiasts the trouble. :slight_smile:

Go green! big win for planet Azeroth!

6 Likes

BY MY BARK! Young Ghandolf, I’mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm GLAD you’ve come!

3 Likes

I love the democracy, I love the republic

5 Likes

I speak for many when I say we would’ve preferred a scarecrow mount.

2 Likes

Any idea what will happen with rest of those mounts? They should look cool, would be shame if those ideas were just scraped

5 Likes

Praise be to the tree!

2 Likes

Hurrah #TeamWanderingAncient, we did it!!!

13 Likes

If it doesn’t catch fire near sylvans i don’t want it.

2 Likes

Thank you for holding the vote can you please do this more often for world wide thank you every player counts not just USA players .

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see what it looks like.

3 Likes

They’ll prob go to the Store.

This is the WoWhead post on Twitter

Blizzard’s Choose the Next Free #Shadowlands Mount poll has ended, with the Wandering Ancient winning in both the NA and EU!

I could live with that, im only interested in caterpillar so few € wont kill me for that

I mean it would make sense.

Because Blizzard made something familiar for the bikes in WoD i believe?

Horde bike got the most vote, Horde got a Free mount, but Alliance could still get their Bike in Stormwind.

1 Like

Watch nobody actually use the mount in a few weeks from now because it’s a clunky tree.

3 Likes

I run around on my long boi all over the place atm, I am more than willing to rotate the tree into that action.

4 Likes

It is a tree.

Longboi is at least somehow unique, if every other is gona run on this mount, i definitely wont.

It doesn’t feel that unique, I see them all over the place. But the tree will be like a moving forest and it’s going to be an awesome sight.

Agree there is tons of them, but it aint as much as with free/easier to grt mounts

A moving forest is interesting idea, but it would be harder to fit in with transmog, idk how many do that tho, i like when my tmog matches my mount

1 Like