LF a Guild!

Hello,

After pugging for a while, I would like to take things more seriously and get into serious raiding. I mainly play a DK, Unholy atm, but will start as frost in SL, maybe even get into Blood.
I’m free every weekday from 18:00 - 23:00 (GMT +2) and I’m free for the whole weekend.
I am able to transfer if needed.

Battle net: Waystar#21637
Discord: Waystar#5416

1 Like

Hi Waystarlol :wave:

Maybe this is something for you :

:amphora: Ancient Souls :amphora: is a new guild on Ravencrest-EU. We are group of adults who enjoy their time in WoW as much as outside of it. Our goal is to build a community with main focus being mythic raiding with reasonable progress on schedule that allows us to take care of our daily lives as well as have fun in Azeroth.

We strive to create a positive atmosphere for anyone in the guild regardless of their aim in the game.

Our leadership has long time experience with raiding in some of the top 50 guilds of the past as well as mythic N’zoth progression in 8.3. Our estimate for Castle Nathria is
5-6/10M before next content patch.

Raiding Schedule:
Main raids:
Wednesday and Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST

Alt raid (non compulsory):
Monday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST

You can also expect daily m+ runs of any and all difficulties as well as more social events, drunk raids and more fun during our offdays.

Whether you focus on raiding, mythic+, pvp or just want to have fun in general, you are free to join us and become part of our community.

Outside of the game we have very active Discord server as well as Facebook group, where you can get to know us and see who you’re playing with.

Tathi :hibiscus:
Guild Master of Ancient Souls

Battle net : Tipe#2310
Discord : Tathi#8733

Hey Waystarlol

I think you could be a great fit for our guild if you’re interested?

School of the Wolf [Magtheridon-EU] can offer you a social guild environment of helpful and active people who are always willing to hop into discord and have a laugh and a bit of fun playing the game.

We are currently looking for members to bolster our core raid team, raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Sun 8-11pm Realm Time) Currently raiding Heroic with the possibility of jumping into mythic when SL comes around. Seeing your schedule I think it would be a perfect fit for you.

We also often run m+ keys, arenas and just try to have fun in the game.

Thank you for your time and I wish you all the best on your hunt :slight_smile:

If you’re interested you can contact me on discord - Porkin#1369

Hi there Waystarlol

Clandestine at Ravencrest would like to offer you a place in our cozy family :blush:
We are a guild full of merry and positive people, and have a lot of coziness. We will be raiding in SL (3 days on progress/2 on farm) and also do a lot of M+ :star_struck: We still have spots open at our raidroster and also looking for a main tank still.

I will be leaving the link to our ad here, if you should want to take a closer look Delete this topic please

1 Like

Hey there Waystarlol.

We are interested in recruiting a DK going into SL, if you take a look at our recruitment post and see if its of any interest , add us for a talk :slight_smile: looking forward to hearing from you:)