AQ Turn-ins Will Complete on October 6

On Tuesday, October 6, all WoW Classic realms that have not completed their AQ War Supply turn-ins will see them autocomplete to 100%.

Immediately thereafter, the supply delivery period will begin on each realm.

We look forward to seeing you in Silithus!

Afterwards, we’ll need fresh servers… once these turn to TBC.

I would love FRESH realms.

Why tho?

Why would you want to remove all the gear and grinds we have worked for for over a year… Just to do it all over again?

Imagine not being able to implement a gradual increase in resources for a month… I feel so sorry for those playing on small servers.

But well these thread is a good news at least.

2 Likes

My realm in vanilla (Alonsus-EU) didnt have AQ opened until just before Black Temple patch in TBC, wasnt that big of a deal.

Really? Is autocomplete a 2020 thing? I definitely read about it being a thing in 2006, but I don’t know the details.

It happened for the realms that were online at the implementation of the 1.9 AQ patch in vanilla. The realms that were added later (with gates closed) did not get any autocompletion until Wrath (not sure about when exactly). So there were realms with gates closed during TBC, mostly those opened with 2.0 prepatch.

Ah. Wonder why realms that opened in TBC didn’t care about AQ hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I dunno, server opened few months before TBC pre patch.

The server opened at the end of vanilla, so noone had time to open AQ before TBC launched.

When is this suppose to be happening? I have been checking and it doesn’t look like it has auto completed on the realms with issues.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.