Naxxramas Raid Testing – October 15

On Thursday, October 15 we will be begin our raid tests in Naxxramas, starting with the Military Quarter.

Naxxramas will be available for testing starting at 23:00 CEST, and the test will end at 03:00 CEST.

Thursday, October 15 - Military Quarter

Available Bosses:

• Instructor Razuvious
  • Gothik the Harvester
  • The Four Horsemen

Known Issues:

• Gothik the Harvester’s encounter may fail to clean up properly after a wipe.

This testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a test environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback.

Q: How do I get into the raid zone?
A: To facilitate and expedite testing, there is an NPC named Johnny McWeaksauce that has taken up temporary residence at Light’s Hope Chapel in Eastern Plaguelands. He will provide players with Naxxramas attunement and instant teleportation into the Naxxramas raid. Johnny’s brother Jimmy, can be found within the raid and will provide access to consumables and reagents.

Q: Can I test with less than a full, content-ready raid group?
A: There will be a zone aura present within the raid that will provide players with a significant health and damage boost to help them overcome the challenges of Naxxramas. The intent of these raid tests is not to provide a challenge that perfectly matches what we expect players to experience when the raid goes live. The intent is to exercise boss mechanics and give us additional confidence that the raid encounters are behaving as expected. The hope is that even if you cannot muster a full 40-person raid to test with, or wish to form a pick-up-group on the PTR, you can still participate and make considerable progress within the dungeon if you so desire.

Please use the in-game bug reporter to send us any bug reports or issues that you encounter while playtesting on the PTR. We appreciate you taking the time to test this content, and we look forward to your feedback.

what time will the test be open

The NA test is scheduled to last from 14.00 to 18.00 EDT. Can we assume the EU test will last from 20.00 to 24.00 server time EU?

US post says 2:00 p.m. PDT (5:00 p.m. EDT) to 6:00 p.m. PDT (9:00 p.m. EDT)
2pm PDT = 23:00 central EU time. So more likely from 23:00 to 03:00.

Yeah i noticed the error. I checked for 14:00 EDT to EU server time, instead of 14:00 PDT to EU server time.
Still, would be nice to get the correct time from Blizzard themselves.

Brings back memories of original Naxx PTR. Anub’Rekhan took few tries, people did even PUG runs in PTR.

I apologize for losing the most important part of the post!

Naxxramas will be available for testing starting at 23:00 CEST, and the test will end at 03:00 CEST.

Testing? Didn’t ctrl+v work?

lol. No, that’s not how it works.

OH SNAP!!!GOT EM good

you sure, i mean game has issues…

PLz next time put teleporters to the raid in many cities etc so we do not have this lagfest trying to zone in.

You sure it is on the 15th? Because we cant even login to ptr servers.

Either this is a wrong information or we are experienced the usual blizzard incompetency, yet again

World server is down
Great job blizzard as always

1 Like

Put Johnny Mcweaksauce in every single inn in the world for next test please.

At midnight, great time…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.