2 Charge Stormstrike and Lava Lash

this will be a short 1 but, in shadowlands, it only feels natural that Stormstrike and Lava lash should get 2 charges again.

Stormstrike is overcapping and the stormstrike talent seem obsolete just because there isnt 2 charges as it used to.

With the introduction to Fire nova, shouldnt Flame shock spread with lava lash as it did before? even target capping it to spreading only to 2-3 targets. each lava lash use. would stil be extreamly helpfull.

But yeah, i’ve just been thinking about it for a while now and havent seen any post about it, i wanted to read about it because i’m extreamly bad at grammar and i’m dyslexic. but i really loved the old Shaman and seeing a introduction to what i loved about shaman comming back, then i just hope it’s justisfied instead off being a incompleat butchered version.

I probably have a Biased. but i hope atleast 2 charges is being applied to stormstrike atleast at a bare minimum to smoothen out the gameplay instead off having the frustration to feel like you wasted 10-20 stormstrikes.

3 Likes

I forgot to mention that was through the Talent Echo of the Elements.

It has been discussed on us forums and mmo-champion. I advocated a bit for it.

I think it is somewhat a requirement for stormstrike since it has both a cooldown reset on chance and cooldown reduce on wf proc with a talent.

Not having charges on it, makes stormbringer and stormfury worth less than they are. Also makes the spec… twitchy imo. I mean, stormbringer basicly makes or breaks your luck rolls. Having those procs happen on 1 sec remaining on SS cooldown feels horrible.

Also not being able to delay stormstrike is somewhat “fun killer” imo. If it was a rare proc it would be ok. But it’s such a defining factor, it takes all the priority and delaying even half a second feels punishing more than it should.

I wouldn’t hold my breath for it. They changed up the spec enough to say “we tried”.

2 Likes

i agree with everything you said. even the last part, i just wish they had someone from thair class testing team to just point out that big hole that’s in the spec. getting those procs on 1 sec remaining is just crule. thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.