2 Legendarys in 9.1

Fix Mistweaver please

Source?
10chars

This is leaked i believe i forgott where tho

The primus gonna repair the maw walker’s artifact and you can equip a second legendary with renown 100ish

yeah we for sure will have 2 legendarys and the primus will also for sure repair the artifact weapon :new_moon_with_face:

Well you can google it an can see alot of gaming-media show articles about it, the Primus will repair the artifact so Mawwalker can kill Jailer ; we have artifacts in arena

thank god! WE SEE LIGHT NOW

I’ve seen that on some random german website but it looked super fake tbh.

Well i believe some just get in a Sephuz Chest or something * but for example a warrior with 2 legendary dances at a healer i dont think it can be handlet

• rank 1 mistweaver told me to go sephuz chest with cloudet focus wrist then

I love it how everyone behaves like this is unthinkable when this is EXACTLY in line with blizzards content-filler strategies currently.

7 Likes

ye im not clowning or anything they literally did that in legion aswell and it felt pretty good in pve, ( i didnt played pvp back then so i dont know how 2 legos made arena )

I’d rather say we’re stepping further into the darkness :joy:

Its already a clown fiesta but with 2 leggos its gonna be even worse.

Dont even dream about it, even if 2 leggos were a thing nobody except MAYBE healers is gonna play sephuz (would be nice tho cuz that would possibly make human actually good again). Everyone will rather just play 2 damage leggos and one shot even more.

relentless trinket cannot be combined with sephuz tho

orcs hardiness (20% shorter stun duration) can be combined with sephuz but is only used against rmp i think

this might as well make orcs broken tho

it would be nice if racials were disabled in pvp if you ask me

didnt play since the beggining of sl so didnt know but if thats the case then this is even more ridiculous than i thought

I have a human mistweaver aswell and it seems even but winning against a clean rogue+mage seems impossible without sephuz+hardiness

i wouldnt say its even when orc mirrors human in everything but better

ofc u will be able to combine or wear 2 legos later, its normal blizz design? did u not play legion?

2 legendaries? if it is already a clownfest, then I can’t even imagine what kind of clownfest it is going to be with 2 legendaries. Like some specs like Frost DK will feel way better with 2 legendaries but some other will be even more unfun to play against. On top of that it really smells like blizzard is trying to cash on selling even more wow tokens by forcing people to buy even more legendaries.
Lets say right now you use 1 legendary, maybe 2. But with 2 effects you will need way more various legendaries to change inbetween which will make getting them an extremely horrible experience. Lets say you are kyrian warrior, you use either spear legendary or spellreflect one.
But with 2 you will need this, spellreflect, battlelord/enduring blow, sephus…
And there are legendaries that might work with each other making it even more busted. For example Venthyr warrior can take enduring blow and sinful surge and have what, permanent CS debuff on enemy?

i thought the same it will be impossible to heal atleast for mistweaver cause we dont have immunitys

i have to imagine arms warrior with unhinged + enduring blow + kyrian spear or something will be disgusting

source on the leak?

The artifact comeback is actually just a rumor BUT might be anomymously leaked by an employee, the Primus theory seems to be made up by a german reporter

2 legendarys is 99.9% safe though