2 Old wow Veterans Looking for a Guild to actually come back to raiding!

Hello Folks, as the title itself says, me and my friend we came back to play 9.1 patch and we are looking for an appropriate Guild that is willing to get us in and have some fun all together progressing the New raid! We are willing to put the effort and the farm to actually meet what the Guild is req and push to top performance! Now lemme tell you some of our experience !

My name is John im 31 yold >_> and i’ve been playing on darksorrow eu since vanila til like 5 months ago that i quitted due to having noone to play with anymore since most of my buddies both ingame and irl that we got into this game quitted for various reasons.

we’ve been doing raiding since forever (same applies to pvp aswell) til i got solely alone with my irl buddie and we just face what most of peeps as us facing in the game when you dont have a grp or a guild to actually progress raids/mythic + etc…

I’m playing a Demo warlock and my friend plays a hunter on Tarren Mill Horde side. (we do have almost every single class in the game on many realms due to boredom , we just lvled alts :blush: ) Both of us aint have huge Ilvl as i said due to not being active and the things i mentioned above.

So, if anyone out there is willing to give us the chance to actually prove ourselves into a kind/funny even a hardcore enviroment of a guild into raiding , feel free to contact me for more info etc , Thanks in advance and i do really appreciate it if you actually take your time and read my post!

My battle tag : Raken#21685

PS : Even though WoW have changed alot of what it used to be , especially the community and all that mentality which is mostly negative , Me and my friend we instead chose to think positive and try to reach out for the same kind of players like us, i mean , if you want WoW to be a better game , community is the key for that.
Peace my brothers & sisters and i wish you all a great Weekend. :heart: :sparkling_heart: :facepunch:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.