2 to 4 legendary upgrade impossible?

Hello!

I have crafted a 210 ilvl lego at once, spending 3250 Ash. How can I upgrade it to rank 4 if it requires 3200+5150=8350 Ash with cap being locked at 8k? Am I counting it wrong?

It doesn’t cost 5150 to upgrade to rank 4, that’s the total crafting cost if you make the legendary to rank 4 straight away. So if you’ve spent 3250 ash you’d only need to spend 1900 more (5150-3250). That being said, the numbers you’ve given feel off. I’m not sure where you spent the 3250 ash already (you probably meant 225 ilvl legendary, not 210). Here is a link that explains this further. https://www.wowhead.com/guides/how-to-obtain-soul-ash-shadowlands-legendary-currency

2 Likes

Mb I’m mistaken with 3250 idd. So in order to upgrade my lego from 2 to 4 I need the sum of 2-3, 3-4, which is 3150 right?

Yes.

1 Like

You should be able to make a tier 4 and some (tier 2?) if you torghasted since start.

Dont forget you need a new white item of r4 as well for the upgrade.

Is it possible to change the stats and the power infused into the R1 item?

Once youve made it, its locked. I advise you to be very careful with the stats you pick.

And why would you change the power? Just make a new legendary. Remember that some powers may not use the same slot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.