2 weeks and no more renown?

So if my calculations are correct and they usually aren’t. We only have another two resets until we reach max renown (40).

So what after?, Will we have anymore covenant weeklies (not including the callings) or is that it until 9.1?.

Once players reach 40 Renown with their Covenant, the weekly quest to gather 1000 Anima will now award you with 1500 gold

So yep, that’ll be it till 9.1

1 Like

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/905-ptr-changes-updated-24-february/252000

• Once players reach 40 Renown with their Covenant, the weekly quest to gather 1000 Anima will now award you with 1500 gold.
  • Once players have recruited the maximum amount of Souls for their Covenant, your weekly quest to rescue Souls from the Maw will now award you with 500 Anima.
3 Likes

More gold and anima. That is very bad. It will increase the amount of boosters drastically as more people are able to purchace them and invalidate the hard earned covenant transmogs and mounts as everyone will be able to get them with zero effort.

1 Like

So they are basically nerfing anima? It was already very slow, why they have to make it worse?

edit: I have been corrected. I think.

Not sure how it’s a nerf. We get 500 more anima from a 3 minute quest.

2 Likes

500 Anima seems a bit stingy :frowning:

In fact, yes.

I thought it again and realized the 1000 anima quest doesnt reward 1000, but merely completes once you collect 1000 elsewhere. So yes, you are right.

How would 1500 more gold a week dramatically increase boosters? So curious.

4 Likes

Players will have more gold to pay for boosts. It’s just supply and demand.

Damn, I’m gonna use my 1500 more gold to get one tenth of a denathrius normal kill!!

I can see his point sort of (more gold = more boosts), but at the same time, I want 1500 gold free :frowning:

1 Like

Yes please!!

I’m not gonna lie… THAT SUCKS. Nerfing the Anima reward is rediculous its enough of a grind already and no one NO ONE In their right mind is going to enter the maw to collect souls just for a measly 500 Anima.

Now you get 0 anima from that quest, what nerf are you talking about?

3 Likes

But it’s a +500 anima buff.

1 Like

Ignore me I was wrong, I was focusing on the other weekly and had a brain fart moment.

1 Like

I dont car about gold, they should reward us with 1500 anima !

2 Likes

You get zero anima from it atm, and it will give you 500 anima…that’s a buff.

You’re swapping 1 renown for 500 anima, which is a good trade considering renown would be capped otherwise. 500 Anima for 3 mins of dicking about in the maw is probably the best anima generation available in game compared to time spent.

TBH the gold reward should be anima as well…I know it would make no sense “Hi gather 1000 anima, oh gratz have some anima from us, despite us asking for it lololol” but it’s more useful than 1500 gold. We get gold thrown at us every day via callings to the tune of 1500-2000 gold…an extra 1500 a week is peanuts. Gold is pretty much a non issue this expo if you do your callings every day. I’ve spent so much gold (and i’m not even farming it rigourously) and i still have thousands of it left and it just keeps going up.

EDIT just saw your edit, lol nevermind, my point about the gold should be an anima reward still stands.

:joy: It’s ok I agree it should be an Anima reward.

1 Like

The Soul gather quest rewards 500 anima instead tho.