223 Boomy, 224 Destro lock. 223 Resto/Ele Shammy 10/10HC 4/10M XP looking for similiar

Heya, myself(Boomy) and two long term friends are currently looking to find a new raiding guild, with similiar or better experience, as our current one has quit raiding due to recruitment difficulties.

I’ll get the awkward part out of the way early, we have to finish raids by 22:30 Server time and can’t do Monday/Sunday raids, but all other evenings should be fair game

Myself and the lock have been playing since around the start of WotLK, and played on/off since then, I’ll answer to any character name, or as Stephen/Steve. While Eilega generally answers to “summon stone” or “health stones”
Shammy however, who responds to Luke has been playing since classic

I’m happy to play as a balance/guardian druid, or if needed switch to a hpriest, the Lock has dedicated himself to destruction, and the shammy plays all specs competently, but is a resto main.
A silvermoon guild would be nice, but we’re up for switching if a trial goes well

Some contact info for us:
Drood
Discord: Memes#1507
Bnet: JustStephen#2281

Lock
Discord: Terasu#0946
Bnet: Terasu#2700

Shammy
Discord: Havel#0281
Bnet: rawwraboar#2114

I was going to link some logs, but I don’t have the trust level on blizzard forums for that so feel free to look up the following at your leisure
character/eu/silvermoon/undercucked - Balance/Guardian drood
character/eu/silvermoon/rarelyheals - Hpriest(Droods alt)
character/eu/silvermoon/eilega - Destro Lock
character/eu/silvermoon/wavel - Sham of many specs(Mostly Resto)i