[H] [Draenor] <Supercilious> - 8/10M LF Mythic Raiders

We are a fairly new guild, founded at the tail end of BfA’s last tier. Now going into Shadowlands with a recovered core of players from past adventures.

Times
Wednesday 19:30 - 22:30 GMT+1
Friday 19:30-23:30 GMT+1
Monday 19:30-22:30 GMT+1

What we are looking for
Shadow Priest
MM Hunter
Balance Druid
DPS Warrior
WW Monk
Always open for exceptional applications of any class.

If You
…are not toxic
…over 25 or in exceptional cases at least over 20
…do not need to be reminded of bringing consumables, keeping gear in shape etc.
…prepare for raid (mechanics)
…have the ability to take constructive criticism
…always try to improve to be the best player you can be
…are able to communicate openly and honestly, both in text as well as on voice
we might want you to play with us.

We have
…experienced and transparent leadership.
…high expectations for each individual.
…an enjoyable, non-toxic raid environment.
…a solid core which has played together for years.
…the goal to get CE with smooth progression.
…many players, who enjoy pushing M+.

If this appeals to You, please a join our discord /5vkvdkSM5J, follow the instructions in #welcome, fill out our application form and send it to the ModMail Bot.

About Us
With Shadowlands around the corner, a handful of us returned and established Supercilious on Draenor late into the final tier of BfA - Ny’alotha. We leveled fresh characters and pugged our way to 7/12m in under 2 months. Once finding new pugs became an issue (no more easy boss kills for them) we decided to halt progression until shadowlands.

Over the past few years, the core of the guild has raided together across various expansions and servers within the Pserver scene. Driven by the prospect of the upcoming expansion, more and more people showed interest in joining us once again. Along with this core, old friends, and new faces we set out to create a successful, efficient, and enjoyable mythic raiding environment.

The ideal guild member engages with the guild and enjoys spending time with other guildmates. This includes activities outside of raids such as M+, PvP, or various other non-wow related things. Many of us have been friends for years and have played a wide array of video games together apart from WoW, while this is not mandatory, it is encouraged, we don’t just want to be a raid group, but rather - a group of friends.

Hey, im interested. 197 Unholy Dk with plenty of experience

1 Like

Hello, thanks for reaching out. Could you please join our discord. gg/5vkvdkSM5J and go through the application process. Looking forward!

Cleared 7/10 Heroic, 10/10 Normal as Raidleader in full pug previous week.
Can Tank, DPS, i dont fail any mechanics on either.
Currently 200ilvl dk - 190ilvl mage

Now looking for a mage and Holy Paladin.

1 Like

i applied to your mail bot on discord he was saying something about choosing a server i dont really know what this means but if you are looking for an uh dk im 10/10 and looking for a myhtic guild =D

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply. I just saw your message on our public discord channel. Got lost in the post-christmas scramble to get back into raiding.
If you’re still interested feel free to join again or add Rebus#4090 and we can figure it out together.

bump any wf totem placers in the chat?

1 Like

bumper man back at it again

1 Like

im atm LF raiding guid im 9/10 heroic and 210ilvl warlock

i come fully preped and already is on draenor.
whenever there is not raids im doing m+ and atm at 1100+ rio at writing moment.

if you guys are intrested my bnet is Ginto#2357

Sun King Mythic has fallen! Lady Inerva Darkvein will follow soon, progression started and is looking promising! New people helping to push onwards are still in need!
We are awaiting your application to our guild!

1 Like

are you in need of a 213 fire mage 10/10 hc 2/10 mythic with nzoth CE?

Hey, I’m very interested.

fire mage ilv 219, currently rio 1552. 1

(10/10 hc 2/10 M, But I could have done so much more if I had a proper raiding guild)

Been grinding maw conduits since SL started, and everything else weekly to be on par PVE wise. I’ve been missing a guild to raid mythic with.

I came back this expansion, and I have cutting edge experience over several expansions in the past.

Battletag: Møkk#1329
Discord: Møkkpåhenda#5197

Didn’t really understand that modbot on discord though

Looking for Resto shaman/Holy paladin, WW monk and Unholy deathknights. Feel free to apply even if you aren’t one of the classes mentioned. We will get back to you shortly after applying.

1 Like

got a 5/10 resto shaman (3% lady For me but guild got it on farm so kill whenever really ) mythic 222 itemlevel , 96 average heroic parses mythic parses 85-90ish , guild in atm is 7/10 also . alliance atm but thinking of changing - Varando (sacrificed parse of sk for dps sadge)

reports/zdHn347Kw6FGatjb/#fight=32&type=healing

1 Like

Resto shaman 224ILVL 6/10M // 1835io …caractere name “Shelementâl”

1 Like

We are certainly interested. I kindly request both of you to fill out the short application form on our discord .gg/5vkvdkSM5J

It will give us the necessary basic information to figure out whether we are compatible.

As a sidenote, we could theoretically fit two RShamans due to one of our healers being flexible.

1 Like

depends i guess, typically 2 disco are best for council but 2 sham might work too, Varando

1 Like

We are 5-healing Council and use 2 Priest (2 Disc for the first kill, 1 Disc 1 Holy for the second) 2 Shaman and a Paladin for both our kills so far.
Frankly, any healing lineup can work at this point as long as you bring enough raid CDs and it’s not completely out of the ordinary. The most important thing is, that the healers are comfortable playing their spec/class and work together as a team rather than sniping heals.