2.2k DH looking for healers to push higher

No, this is where you are wrong. The Rogue is going to run away for a restealth, so he won’t be helping the Mage. If you start deleing the Mage the Rogue has to come help, but he can’t really do it until the stun DR’s drop. If he comes before they can’t do a setup and have to stall for another set of DRs are off.

Sub can’t control the game with out Stealth, Shadow Dance and more importantly stun DR’s to even utilise the stuns those abilities give him. He can blind, but if they use that to peel it’s much better for you than it is for the RM.

All Rogues play the Cloaked in Shadows conduit so the stealth doesn’t break immediately and gives the DoT time to tick off.

You should not be advising anyone on who to go after we saw your lack of understanding in the videos. If he doesn’t go Mage, he WILL get spam poly’d and the Rogue will just get away, over and over and over.

You tell the rank200 MW that he doesn’t know how to play his spec vs rogue mage

Why not?

I can just crackle the rogue also position from the mage, cc him

however you cannot kill a mage with a mistweaver

MW can do the sparkle thing.
Rdruid can Moonfire.
Shaman has shock.
Priests you figured out alone.
Pala has Judgement.

In short your argument is invalid since every healer can keep a rogue in combat.

What else ?

Mage can still blink-poly anytime. I have only one imprison and one stun, and I also need to save something for rogue.
Kicks won’t work vs blink-poly.

You don’t. We’ve seen your gameplay… you’re not a good MW, Sorry to break it to you.

You could, but you won’t. In a video Anoraaz posted playing with you vs a Lock you stood out in the middle basically asking to be CC’d. If you did that vs any decent Lock you’d be eating triple Fears off DR, every time. That goes for ANY caster with spam able CC, you position and use your CC like a bot.

Your healer can dispel it anytime. It’s also GOOD if you force the Mage to blink away and Poly as Shadenox pointed out.

Maybe ? Took me 13sec to find btw.

Btw, if somebody thinks priests are not broken enough - how about fear->mc->dc chain, lol.
I’m seeing more and more priests disconnecting somebody after mc, do they use some hacks or toys or something? It happened only occassionally at ~1800, but here it happens in like 30% of all games.
Is it by design?

To this DH I am a random LFG Priest too. I met him in LFG.

Why do you keep losing this match-up when this DH and myself consistently won it then ? If you can force the same he does then you can easily kill Mages.

You also used to play with Priest and made countless threads about how RM was unwinnable. Proven wrong.

Blind is used on goes as well, as you could see, else they don’t kill. Sap … you can Sap people that are hitting your Mage as people need to be out of combat to be sapped. Also Sap DRs with Poly so once Poly is dispelled and on DR the guy can’t be sapped anyway.

As you could see in the video the DH saves Fel Eruption for that.

Yes I had to find that **** out on live while the Elite gutted my spec
#notmymonastery

This is about the healer, you cannot gigacarry 2v2 vs RM

So Number 200 is bad and the skill begins @199?

A shaman can stand in the open vs a caster no problem

Because it’s not DH, it’s priest who is broken enough to counter them. Btw, why didn’t you use mc->dc chain?

My priests were usually 100cr below me (so like 1600-1700 last time I had one) so games were kinda sad.

How about 7sec stun → sap?

Yes, actually it is. In a season where barely anyone plays MW, you are 200 and your highest exp is what… 2.1k? 2.2k? you realise that’s not high or good rating right?

Are you really that retarded? A Shaman has a 12 second kick AND Ground to protect him if they did that. But even a good Rsham won’t stand out like that, it’s never a good position to be against any caster as a healer.

You brag about being ranked at 200 on a dead class thinking your really good, but don’t even understand why a Rsham could get away with doing that and a MW couldn’t? that’s next level mate, even for you.

For the 3rd time, a priest does not counter a Rogue. Stop throwing sh!t at the wall hoping it sticks. Point is, you can beat them if you play properly, you don’t do that.

Yeah ofc top 3% is absolute trash tier, only r1 gods can be called good.

Well. Again if the Rogue stuns to peel then you can’t die as he needs to stun you to kill you. So, if you are off stun DR and he goes stun sap on you then they can’t attack you, they have no go, and after you go out you go back on the Mage, so they just wasted time. Also, there are ways to deny that Sap. Thought you should know.

Yes and I played with the wrong stats since 8.3, huge disadvantage
Mastery is a lie ; Mistweaver Mastery is garbage and the Elitist that told me and the kids is a disgusting
If you can only hold high cr througout beta access you dont deserve the cosmetics

Well I was bating smth with my totem ffs… Do you really think 2.1 is just rightclicking and PvE rotation?

Top 3% out of how many again? you realise in the video footage of you and him he positioned extremely badly, threw out random CC. Also did the same thing in a VoD review he submitted to a Youtuber. If MW suddenly became meta, he would be much closer to the bottom than the top.

So? stats don’t dictate your positioning and CC usage. You have no idea how and when to CC and no idea how to position as a healer in general, as shown by rather recent VoDs.

It’s largely that yes, depending on the classes in the match. It’s what you and Anoraaz do in your games from whats been shown in the VoDs. You realise people at 2.1k are not good players right? 2.1k is considered low rating, jesus… even the rating I normally play at 2.6k is only considered “okay” rating. You have no idea how low down you actually are.

When was the last time you actually played on 2k?

I fell like y’all stuck 1.8 on your alts can that be?

Does it matter? Top 50% is average if we stick to original definition of “average”, so it splits good/bad 50/50.
And 50% is around 1700 in EU.

So 97% is low and 3% is high, gotcha.

Considered by who? By r1?

Check my season ratings? lol.

That’s not how it works, especially when the class representation is so low.

Yes, 2.1k is low.

Just in general, over time inflation happens and now where maybe 10 years ago 2.6k was high, it’s now “okay”.

So you play this game for 6 years ,

you play mage and tell a mistweaver that he’s garbage

you didnt even made 1.6 when MW was S tier

1 Like

I’ve played arena seriously since S2 BFA, everything else before was a month or 2 sub here and there, check out a new patch a dip again.

I’m telling an egoistical 2.1k MW noob he’s trash.

I played it to 2k in 3s within 2 weeks of playing it, sorry to break it to you… it’s not a hard or complex class. I levelled it literally 2 weeks before the season ends, got 2k and never touched it again. It’s STILL waring that seasons PvP gear.