[A][Ravencrest] <Enígma> Recruitment Open!

Guild: <Enígma>
Server: Ravencrest (A)
Language: English

Raid Times:
Thursday : 20:00 - 23:00 Servertime
Sunday : 19:00 - 22:45 Servertime
Tuesday : 20:00 - 23:00 Servertime

Current Progress:
Check our raider-io link !

Goals !
We aim for AOTC on each raid tier. We are using 9.0 to rebuild and establish the guild.
We aim to continue our current progression, we are looking firmly towards Mythic as we establish our core raiding team.

About:
Enigma was founded in the crucible of 40 man Molten Core - a time of Myth & Legend to many. From then till now, the guild has undergone a journey that spans games, countries, continents and friendships.
We focus on the player, more so than the class or a FOTM spec. We focus on attitude more than ilvl. We expect our members to be self sufficient, learn, be on time, grow and evolve with us.
We also expect to be professional and have fun in equal measure. Though simplified, ‘Don’t be a *&%^%!’ sums up part of our expectations. We trend older, and experienced with regards to raiding - but will happily put effort into those that want to learn and progress.

Our Recruiting needs:

Ranged: 1-2 Balance Druid. 1 Warlock, Shadow Priest
Melee: 1 Unholy DK, 1 Outlaw Rogue, 1 Havoc DH ,1 Enhancement Shaman.
Healers: None

Click the link below in order to fill in the application !

We will contact you on discord based on the information you provide from the google.docs application.

1 Like

Throwing in the first Bump!

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to put them here!

Second bump incoming.

Our current focus is now very much on ranged and healers! Feel free to reach out ^^

Apologies, we are still seeing mostly applications from Melee players - Unfortunately we are only looking Healers & Ranged atm! (and we are mainly hunting Healers!)

As of tonight, we are 7/10 heroic !

Ill give the 7/10 a bump :slight_smile:

As of tonight, we are 8/10 heroic. Still recruiting!

8/10 Heroic :smile: Still recruiting Ranged DPS mainly and healers… come chat with us ! :smiley:

what class do you guys need atm for ranged dps :slight_smile: feel free too add me on bnet nor6695#2971 or discord Arctight#1157 for chat :slight_smile:

the person that did added me on discord could you add me again on embermind#1157 intristed too apply for the team if the guild still need more raiders :slight_smile: going too bed now but will accept you on discord when i see it when i wake up tomorrow aleredy did make a level 1 druid name embermind on ravencrest :slight_smile:

As of tonight 16th of Feb, we are 9/10 heroic ! Still recruiting

Still recruiting alot. Feel free to ask anything here aswell.

Bump! Recruitment still open.

Officially Sire down 10/10 ! Recruitment still open

Bump for Mythic starting this week :slight_smile:

Progress has been made, 1/10 Mythic down!

2/10 as of tonight. Recruitment still open!

Bump, recruitment still open.