25+ of age reroll project looking for you!

Greetings all,

My name is Jamie, 35 years old and from a little country called The Netherlands. I have been playing this wow sinds the end of TBC and while I was playing this game I really have seen it all and lets not forget, did it all. On this journey I had the opportunity of being a raid leader or a guild leader of different types of projects. Socials guilds / reroll level cap projects. Hardcore raiding guilds or social. You name it! I did it. And while I did this it was with my honest experience one of the most amazing world of warcraft experiences.

Sometimes things did not work out and sometimes the did. I learned from that and moved on. About two years ago I stopped playing the game because my pc could not handle the game anymore. 2 years later I got back, logged back in but noticed I was playing alone. No friends anymore. Joined a couple of guilds and and even server transferred to a dead realm for one. I did not work out.

Guilds, with all do respect are most of the time the same. You log for a raid and log out after a raid. You think you join a social guild. But nobody is organising anything and most of the guilds are really the same thing. Just like all the recruitment messages you get when you are looking for a guild, telling how amazing and social the are. Of Course let’s not trash talk about other guilds. But let me give you a example. You join a guild, 5 people say welcome 1 person says walekum because he thinks its funny. And that in the end is your social interaction you have in your guild.

By typing this message and really giving my feelings on the subject, looking for a guild. I am realising that I just want a guild where people, without drama or people with short toes can just meet each other mid way. A guild where you as a player always comes first. Where social interaction really matters. Where guild meetings irl is a thing and where guild leadership focus on organising events to get you that mount or akward achievement. Because in the end of the day, that is what you got.

I have no idea if I would like to go alliance or horde. The both have a charm. What I have figured out Is I want to join a high populated horde / alliance realm. Not like Draenor [horde] Alliance [silvermoon] more something like:
Ravencrest[A] Tarren-Mill[H] It is a example and this is something we pick together. Just like the guild name, leadership and structure.
Yes, the guild will raid/pvp but will also do those awsome transmorg runs, pet farming, lore events and getting ready for the crazy upcoming wow classic!

By making this message I am asking you as a player, do you feel the same? Do you miss the meaning of logging in and playing together and making ingame friends where you can have a laugh with?

If you are interested in working with me, giving your thoughts or want to join the team. Let me know!

battletag: Whiteshiro#21355

“None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful.”

Hey I have read your post, I’m doing something kinda similar, add me #gnappy2181so we can have a chat.

Had a chat with a few people, if you are interested to join us, please give me a add.