[H]Mage/Boomkin DH/Afflilock MMHunter LF 2 Day MRaiding guild

We’re a group of 3 players LF for a Mythic raiding guild that has 2 raid days. We can’t raid Friday Saturday Sunday because of real life commitments but we can do any combination of the other ones. Our previous raiding exp is Ny’alotha 11/12M, Uldir 7/8M. We are only 3/10M currently (our previous guild has disbanded). With cross-realm being enabled from next reset, we believe we would be a good addition to a dedicated team.
Our characters are all on ragnaros: Arcanumortis/Torken Überall/Fettsäure Trolbow

Leave guild offers here, cheers!

is it a package deal :)?

Hey! We’re a guild on Draenor that’s reforming. We’re a pretty fun bunch and mainly wanted to create our own guild since we were not having fun in other guild environments.

Our core members are 3/10M and we’re mainly aiming for CE in 9.1! In the meantime we are going to head into mythic Castle Nathria as soon as our roster is complete (currently 12/20 raiders). Let me know if this is something you and your friends are interested in.

Feel free to contact me on Dajana#21386 if you have any questions!

Hi we could accommodate you all into our Mythic team, my btag is barbaruss#2188 if your interested we can chat.

It would be a package deal, but the 3 of us can rotate who is needed when, if that would make a difference. All of our toons are fully geared (my mage is 223 and my boomie is 220), can’t speak ilvlwise for the others though.