25k shadowstrike is normal

there’s nothing wrong with this, you just get sapped and then macro 1shottted XD.
not even bother to cheap shot.

it’s very normal tho XD you can counter that 100%. i’ll bubble a sap or ice block a sap you know?

lmao shadowlands season 1 remember this name.

UPDATE : shadowstrike can hit 47k now.

9 Likes

I haven’t lost to a single 1 shot meme in the dark yet, at least a unholy DK I feel you can easily counter them. Wait for opening, trinket, anti magic zone (with Death’s Embrace leggo, and whenver they use Shadow Blades, so you heal off their shadow DMG) + Choke them then hit them with normal spells, save CDs.
Since Rogues might aswell be scripted bots, you already know they are run away and reset with Vanish/Cloak.

So you just wait, next opener, ICB. Use all of your burst there alongside pet sunt. Then all you do is Ice of Chains and Death advance to run away and watch them feel like a Warrior dueling a Frost mage, while the diseases, Mega Pet and Death Coils make him regret trying the build, Kek.

If a D tier Unholy DK can do it, I am sure an S tier Ret pally can.

2 Likes

What if they go for one of your partners that is a bit more fragile? From what I’ve seen in some of the clips, the window to trinket and react is quite small.

then they go for your arena partner and after that you are 1v2 and already lost the game in 90% of the cases. more like 99% cause i doubt as UHDK you can 1v2 vs 2 rogues

1 Like

Gets opened
Pops icebound fortitude
Dead before global is over

= my experience

1 Like

To counter rogue os, play bm and spam it so when they open they don’t stun and give you 1 sec to react.

After that it’s normal dmg and usually they loose cause they don’t know how to win.

The thing is the Rogues dont stun anymore.

They dont care about the 5 to 16% damage anymore, they count more on that you cant react in the time frame you see them appear and use the the macro to use ShD, SoD, Trinket, Orc Racial and Vanish instead of giving you the 1 second GCD from Cheap Shot.

I didnt lost once to this build, but i exactly knew what was coming. But i also only played against 220 Rogues and not Rogues with a 2400 Dagger.

I mean technically it is normal, its 200% worth of damage modifiers or close to that if not slightly more going into 1 button. And thats it, and the best bit is aslong as you’re something which isn’t a clothie or leather wearer without S-tier defensives, you survive.

Y it probably work only on low exp people that don’t look at their debuff I guess or if 2rogue team.

It was only Drainerx.

High rating there are only 2 Rogues that are successful with it. Evisretarded and Fnatic.

Whaaz needed one of those to play it himself.

There are only two Rogues willing to be lame enough to play this at a higher level of play where you log in expecting good games vs good players.

Every intelligent Rogue with elite gear can be successful at this, the spell sequence is simple.

i’d assume playing this would get boring very quickly no matter how good it is?
think evis is pretty famous for always playing the broken stuff quickly and using it to his advantage.
Anyways guessing he would still be good without that build to climb that high.

lf rogue to do the same, 1.8 > 2.1 in one hour
let’s show what is skill

I think the build only works after you get that high.

You really need that ilvl on the Dagger or ist just does not work.

Thats why i would have been really interested on an update of the guy that wanted to reroll Rogue with that Build 2 or 3 weeks ago.

How it does for climbing.

I just made tmw icon with sound notification like drums for this debuff. It were 4 games vs double sub or moonkin / sub on 2150 mmr and zero loses, idk. Never lost as rogue/priest on low mmr too, just was waiting for oneshot and rotate def cooldowns and tried to aoe/run as much as i could.

Thats the thing if you know that its coming.

Most clips people at +2400 were surprised what happened and didnt even saw the debuff stacking up.

Rogue

• Subtlety
    • [With regional restarts] Dagger in the Dark (PvP Talent) now increases Shadowstrike damage by 5% per stack (was 10%) and affects targets within 12 yards (was 20 yards).

ОО

1 Like

I think it still works with lower gear but then probably only against equal level geared opponents, which probably doesn’t happen all the time this late in the season.

Still I wouldn’t enjoy playing this at all because either it works and game is over in 5 seconds with 0 fun involved or it fails and you either play chicken for 3mins running around in stealth sapping people into oblivion or you just /afk

I get it playing it some games making clickbait vidz for the moneyz but, man some people got some stamina playing this trash lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.