[A][Silvermoon EU] <Bad Alts> 10/10M SoD recruiting ranged DPS for 9.2

< Bad Alts > of Silvermoon(EU) is a very close group of people, but not in a sense that joining makes you feel like you’re intruding and everything is one massive inside joke you’re not allowed to know. We go out of our way to include new people, especially if you go out of your way to get involved with us. Besides being called Bad Alts most of our members raid exclusively with us!

We will currently consider exceptional applicants in Ranged DPS/Melee DPS role at this point.

If you are interested please apply here:

https://apply.wowaudit.com/eu/silvermoon/bad-alts/main-raid?preview

We are the type of guild who expects our raids to be of a high-standard with a good amount of progress, but without having to play hours and hours on end. Our aim is to clear Mythic using only 2 raid days per week.
Our raid days are Friday and Saturday from 20:00 to 24:00 server time (but invites start ~15 minutes beforehand).

Are you an individual who …
… is a loyal guy/gal looking for a long-term home?
… is an analytical player, who constantly assesses your performance to improve?
… is a self-starter and doesn’t need people to hold your hand to get things done?
… is able to accept constructive criticism and learn from it?
… has an outrageously good sense of humour?
… has previous Cutting Edge experience?

Are you interested in a guild that …
… has a diverse and interesting group of people - real people you can actually get to know?
… is able to convey things in fully coherent English?
… tends to appeal to all ages and nationalities?
… is able to have fun during raids? We joke, make fun of each other and still get bosses down.

We know how to have fun, but we also focus when it counts.

…then please apply!

Contact our recruitment officers below for additional information:

Ed - Edgars#2827
Sharise - Sharise#2530

Hello! I would like to join your raiding team. The raiding days fit me like a glove. But I have very limited CN raiding experience. Does that mean that I will not be considered?
(MM hunter, ilvl 218)

Sadly we looking for strong and experienced players to finish the Tier. But we wish you good luck to find a new home :)!

We looking for people to progress on Sire :slight_smile:

Push for 9.1 interested people in addition to Sire progress

3/10M SoD down and looking for good ranged DPS!

5/10M SoD down and looking for good ranged DPS!

Push for Fatescribe onwards!

Push for KT onwards!

Final push for Sylvanas progress :smiley:

Christmas push :slight_smile:

9.2 Recruiting push

push for a ranged DPS :slight_smile: