270min Gehennas Queue

Soooo u are not going to do anything about this? Depressing to not be able to play with your friends just because u have a life outside Azeroth

7 Likes

it’s insane, i’m currently sitting on a 350 minute queue, sad for people that work during the day. And I will not migrate to another realm since i’m playing with my friends and guild here on Gehennas.

4 Likes

Blizzard dont care. Been like this forever

1 Like

Yes ,5 hours of queuing, you come from work at 18:00 and you want to play for 2 hours, and guess you have to stay 5 hours in the queue to look at the monitor, you’re really penimible, and you can not even play retail while queuing. Not to mention that if you bought the Heroic Edition then it’s even sadder you gave some money and you gave it for nothing.
Isn’t there a law that we can sue them for selling a product that is not playable?
Is there really no law that applies here?
Ghennas Queue 12k /Estimade time 312min

I’m trying to get off of Gehennas but am currently unable to do so because it says I have mail in my inbox which I don’t, I have to wait in a 12k to do anything because both my chars are currently locked with “mail” or start fresh which I would prefer not to do.

1 Like

Thanks Blizzard for making us que more then playing the game :joy:

The only reasonable solution would be Packet Transfers. Someone creates Packet which you can sign on, then creator can initiate Ready Check, when everyone is ready they can click Transfer to transfer all signed up characters to destined realm.

And this wouldn’t completely solve problem.

6.5k queue at 12:30. This is getting ridiculous. Blizzard strikes again!

Oh noooo!
Anyway…

No, because you buy gametime for Retail and you get classic for free.

Also, Classic is perfectly playable.
The product works as intended.
Just not the way you want it to work.

Not if you bought the Dark Portal or Northrend Upgrade package, then Wow Classic is the product, you did pay $79.99 for it.

But you still pay the monthly subscription on retail.
You just bought something similar to a “skin bundle” added on TOP off the free game.

You pay a monthly subscription, it doesn’t say for which expansion. Can you buy Norhtrend Epic Upgrade pack and not pay a subscription? No? Then the subscription is for the Northrend Epic Upgrade product.

There’s a slight flaw in the argument that you pay for retail sub, it wouldn’t be a problem if you could both queue up for classic and play retail at the same time, but alas…

1 Like

qued at 12:00. 180min que, came back 2 hours later at 14:00 still says 120min WTF is going on?

For people that say “You have free transfers” this logic doesn’t work in a MMO game that is based in persistence and community. Asking you to play on another server would be like buying a TV package and being unable to watch a program only for the company to ask you to watch another channel, they are not inter-exchangeable.

1 Like

Position in queue: 11050
Estimated time : 435 min…
Maybe Il get to play some mins before I need to go to bed → work/school…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.