28 days left squeeze in 1 more fotm

28 days left, they might be able to squeeze in 1 more FOTM reroll before season ends. Nice little end of season wow token purchase boost so they start Q2 off nicely.

4 Likes

Do I need to start preparing for Evoker or Boomie?!

1 Like

Ypu play ret u are already godtier

You rly dont understand irony. Go back to your ret and try gain some rating.

2 Likes

Believe me if there’s any class who doesn’t have the right to complain about another class it’s warriors.

Again swapping forum avatar?! What the hell?!
Just a few minutes earlier you posted this:

and earlier today you were posting on Dolff.

Then you had your DH in the past that you’d swap to occasionally. Like, what the hell?!

You’re seriously weird. Like, there’s something off about you.

4 Likes

Next fotm will not be paladin, rogue or hunter. To many people rerolled it so the purchase number would be to small. It might be demon hunter and druid to be honest.

Go back to shadowlands with prot pally giving boomkins divine shield and they pop convoke and one shot everyone :joy:

Hey fellow players. I know who won’t be FOTM in this century at all. ENHANCE SHAMANS!

1 Like

Dolff see a therapist pls same goes a bunch of other ppl

Vinzora what is this hideous transmog, lol.

Rogue is getting a bubble in 10.1.
Have fun with that :rofl:

Not another rmp meta pls

2 weeks left after arms stopped to be god tier alone - you had 4 month, did much?)

1 Like

it’s gonna be DK
or boomlord with broken moonfire spam
or enha shammy

Oh, I’m already playing with that bubble, panic-pressing evasion and CoS when the enemy team looks at me funny.

Too many play those, not enough rerollers. I would bet on Enha shammy, dragon.

It will be interesting, since I would assume it will work like divine shield? So its basically a 5 sec undispellable divine shield on a 2min cd + you still have the normal evasion left D:

I wish bubble worked as evasion+cos! As in - still taking damage from attacks from behind and completely negated by a stun. But hey, no forbearance! You win some, you lose some.

Well, atleast it wouldnt be able to be dispelled XD so yea, you are right…

x)