Shadowlands: The Chains of Domination Content Update is Now Live!

Shadowlands: The Chains of Domination Content Update is Now Live!

The traitorous Sire Denathrius has been defeated, but the power of the Maw still grows. Return to the Maw with the restored strength of the kyrian, necrolords, night fae, and venthyr and together strike back at the Jailer.

View Full Article

22 Likes

1st :smiley:
10 char

3 Likes

eeeeeeyyyyy

2nd position taaaaken

@Kyrel???

2 Likes

Yeeeeeeeee, finally date.

1 Like

Bout time ya’ll!

8 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I bet the 12 players left playing retail will be very happy about this

36 Likes

My immediate reaction was to think: “Sooner than expected!”

But it really isn’t. At all.

1 Like

We got a release date, didn’t we?

And it’s not next year, either. It’s June! We should be celebrating, really.

Praise Bobby! Praise Bobby! Praise Bobby!

3 Likes

They said 30th june, but did not mention what year, so, 2022?

2 Likes

hahahahahahaha XDD. If only they added a bit more customization. Time to dust off them 60s and decide which class I’ll main in 9.1!! Most likely holy priest. Got 4 of’em.

5 Likes

Ehhhhh… well i don’t want it anymore! or, ok ok

Need to do 4 more 15s to get the mount, doable in 2 weeks.
Also good to know so i can take 1-2 weeks of vacation time for when the patch hits. :smiley:

But this was cutting it so close Blizz… my gametime expires in 2 days, even though i just logged today for the first time in 2-3 weeks to empty my mailboxes. lol

Guess the person that said june 30th the other day was correct :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

So development is over and all I see is more Shadowlands, no thanks i’ll pass.

Have fun ya’ll.

5 Likes

He’s still sad. 2 more weeks.

2 Likes

I was expecting to wait more when we have a date, great news o/

Ehhh… it’s never a good idea to take time off for any exclusively digitally released game. The download servers will go down, the login servers will go down, your internet connection will be randomly dead for any number of reasons, developer will delay it or your computer will blow up. Seriously, there’s no better way to jinx it than taking time off.

4 Likes

Having it out in 2 weeks good but the long drought after this with new world and endwalker? well damn things not looking good Q4

Sweet news this.