2H enhance When?

Yes blizz why we (poor enhancies) cant have the option to use a 2h wep like Frost DKs got an option to ? are we that neglected ? with our healing nerfs we cant even get a 2h to use ? Let enhance have the option like we had back in Wotlk Thanks blizz , oh and buff our heals a bit thanks

1 Like

Frost dks also have the option to play with 2 one handed weapons, but nobody does that.
That’s because people are now meta-gamers and it’s pointless to give shaman the option to play both 2H and 1H since 99.9 % of the player base will read the guides and choose the one spec performing better overall.
So if they ever add that 2H for shaman, they will drop the support for one handed weapons and redesign the talents so shaman doesn’t become broken overnight.

Would be cool indeed huge windfurys bby

by Your “logic” we should have prefixed talent points to each spec cose its the META, pls mr DK who got option to use both (and ppl do use both 2h and 2 1handers especialy in PVE) stick to your DK forums and tell then blizzard to remove the option to use 1 handers for DKs, seems like ppl forgot what Horizontal(progression and options are in MMOS) this is exactly why blizz had its peak in wotlk when the game was more sandboxy class wise , this is exactly why blizz add the old talents back into the game and not the “META 3 talent rows each 15lvls that we had” , its blizzard jobs to enrich the game with more horizontal stuff and not to go the easy way and just realese new raid + pvp season with a Tmog set for ppl to get cose its the “META of MMOS”, your logic is flawed MMO wise , did you ever read your passive skill and what it changes for your 2h and 1h option ? or you are just a lvl 59 DK with 100 achivment points who plays wow for the first time? Your comment is so much Lack of knowledge wise “They will drop the support for one handed weapons and redesign the talents” did they redesign frost DK when they add 2h ? smart guy all it matters and what changes is a passive skill that can be changed % wise to fit the playstyle/stats all they need to do is calculate procs of windfury wep per minute and adjust it to 2h wep speed and % to proc and you good to go , spells/auto attack dmg scales of weapon which stat wise 2h and 2 1h weps have the same, pls just go and hit max lvl atleast

I play my DK as 2H because i could not care any less about meta crap i play what i find fun. Sometimes i wonder do people in wow ever play what is fun and only play the whole game like its a giant excel page.

Also considering how small amount of people ever get to even see high end content i would say that that 99.9% of people reading guides is kind of backwards also by experience most people never even look what they “should” play.

1 Like

Back in the early days of WOW Enhance shaman could use 2h weps. But then they took it away as it was too good. Removed in patch 2.3

i played 2h enhance back then , the problem was that Windfury wep could proc infinitly back then and it proccing from 2h wep was lower chance cose its Slow and only 1 hit instread of 1 hande which had twice the change to proc + faster hit speed , which lead to 2h high risk high reward thing that you by luck could just 1 shot any player , think of it like roll the bones but with even less chance to proc on top of each other infinitly , nowdays that wont happen as there is a cap of winfury procs + each of them does less

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.