2h weapons from vault as Frost?

-----Rant-----
Well I was always playing unholy dk if it was good or bad up until Shadowlands. I didn’t play DK too much in Shadowlands since most guilds want ranged dps so I played Affliction Warlock. Last week my friend started playing on Alliance and decided to try playing Dual Wield Frost for the first time in years even its a bit worse than Unholy at this moment. But I was open to try something new from playing mainly Unholy from WotLK to end BFA.
I dinged last week tuesday on my Alliance DK and managed to gear up to 195 and get a +10 key done so I can get some cool 220 ilvl item in vault as a cool start in this Frost DK journey. I also got Koltira’s favor in the first week of grinding through Torghast. I must say I really enjoyed the gameplay and the Frostwyrm crits are insane, I once did 32k crit. I also full cleared Normal and did like 2 bosses in Heroic.

Vault today: here u go dude a 220 ilvl 2h axe! All my other items were 200ilvl from normal raid and a 210 crit/haste ring which isn’t the best stat for Frost.

Well I thought lets sim my 220ilvl axe and all the items. Aaaannnddd… it sims worse than my 200 ilvl 1h weapons and all the other items in vault. Maybe Obliteration build will be better… nope still worse than my 1h weapons. Ok what if I covenant change into Kyrian from Necrolord. 1% improvement over my 1h weapons in ST but aweful in multitarget.
How to make a person feel bad about wanting to play a certain build. Blizzard u did really a good job.

I guess I just play Unholy dk then like always :confused:

-----Conclusion-----
Please just make only 1h weapons drop for Frost loot spec and only 2h for Unholy. Because rn people who want to play 1h Frost have a much smaller chance to get their weapons relative to 2h Frost. People who play 2h Frost just go Unholy loot spec right now and don’t need to bother with all this stuff. Or you know… make 2h somewhat good. For now I’ll play Unholy again.

NO! We wait to much time to ruin this again. I dont wanna frost 1h only!!!

1 Like

I didn’t say that.
I was talking about loot specs. So you can still play 2h frost but you just need to go and use the unholy loot preference instead of frost. So people who want to play 2h frost don’t get 1h weapons and people who want to play 1h frost don’t get 2h weapons.

1 Like

As far as I’m aware, the vault loot is class-wide, not spec-specific.

Then you are aware incorrectly. Vault loot is loot spec specific.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.