BUFF FERAL bleeds.
BUFF FERAL bleeds.
BUFF FERAL bleeds.
BUFF FERAL bleeds.
BUFF FERAL bleeds.
BUFF FERAL bleeds.

1 Like

always has been

Somehow Rogues go stealth with my Flame Shock and it doesn’t break from it so? So what else can I do? Press my Flame Shock button harder if pressing it on CD on Rogue still allows him to restealth?

let rogue/mages for once be good!

I hope it was sarcasm

It has been boring since they have changed the dampening

You should survive a few resets, that’s all you can do. Meanwhile immortal mage will keep spamming poly on you of course…

That’s actually it. When Rogue runs away you can’t even swap on mage becuase it’s tanky as hell.

can you let rogues and mages be good for once? they have been in top only for 15 years

Just queue double dps, it makes 2s much more enjoyable vs everything. Healer+dps is boring and slow idk why so many people play it

As someone who plays only 2s Rogue/Mage, we have a harder time vs shamans than paladins/warriors/monks. when I run. chase me. dont switch on the mage. also, set your elemental to run after me and my conduit is useless. 2nd point. use your earthgrab totem well. track where i am when i restealth and put it on my feet. also. purge the mage and i cant stand in stealth for long because my mage will die if dont help him and if you make me go in before DRs reset you pretty much win cause we have no setup. overall, identify your weaknesses and strengths, adjust your gameplay to the current meta and do not complain on forums as that will get you nowhere since blizzard does not read them anyway. peace :slight_smile:

well, chase you? We all know what happens, if you follow an rogue behind pillar. Kidney dance meteor dead :smiley:

1 Like

Purge mage :d 3- 7 globals?

1 Like

Yes and no. Yes because of what you just said, no because you have a partner too you are not playing 1v2. Also, affliwarlocks and feral druids are the only 2 specs that my conduit is useless against cause your dot damage is way better than my shield so my above comment is targeted towards the shaman. + you personally dont need to chase me cause your pet can :slight_smile:

I’d say 7 is a bit of an overkill + every purge takes something usefull. either shields or alter time which and still spending a couple globals on purging during our downtime (when im running and mage is kiting shouldnt be that bad since during that time we dont have much damage and thus u dont need to heal or burst. just put pressure on mage)

Feel like Pala/warr is a much harder counter to R/M. If they rotate their cds correctly its very hard to get both players locked down during a burst window, shamans may be better against restealths but its so much easier to lock them down.

mages targeting my pet it dies in 3 seconds. As Aff lock usually i need to trinket really early, i cant follow rogue mage behind pillar really. And the dots by itself rarely go through cloaked through shadows. Ive seen rogues going invisible for 15 seconds before they show up again cause of dots. I usually need my disc go behind pillar and keep them infight. A good rogue mage will imedeatly reset after their go, so i wont even have UA up on the rogue. Agony gets decursed by mage and corruption itself doesnt break the shield.

thats true. in higher mmr i see RMs strugglin against hpala war but at least in my experience in 1800-2k we lose more against priests and shamans. we make alot of mistakes and this is the first season i got seriously into pvp and still have a lot room for improvement. my general point is that if you are not a glad you should not complain too much about class balance. you lose because you make mistakes. yesterday i got 100-0 in 1 sec by convoke but i didnt complain balance is broken because i used my trinket wrong before and i died in a stun :confused:

idk. you make good points. maybe i dont reset fast enough as you say but usually i get knocked out by afflis way earlier than 15 sec. and id say that ur pet dies in 3 sec is a bit overkill. also if you play with a disc they should set their shadowfiend on me as that really annoys me and they should dot me too. also if even if i manage to re safely your slow really *** me up as i can remove it only once with cloak. idk what my point is exactly but im just tired of seeing low mmr people sayin nerf this and nerf that when they cant even press their buttons right. (not talking about u we are the same mmr and i have 1500 games but ive never complained on forums when i get oneshotted by something simply because i know i semi-suck and make loads of mistakes)

When mage combust, those shields ect do not matter it’s all about combustion or someone will die.