2v2 Faceroll Meta

Hello,
I’ve been playing resto druid for a bit now in pvp and I feel like I can’t mitigate anything when I face this damn comps like 2 dhs, mage+rogue, etc, etc…

And if we add the essences and corruptions it only makes it worse.

The same way that you can’t queue as double tank, I feel like they should add some kind of damage dampening or something else to make other classes able to do v2s.

Let me know what do you think.

The problem with dh is they are immortal while in meta (basically 40sec) you need to survive this Window and you can kill them later but your team mate have to help you especially druid are terrible vs glass canon spec.

For rogue mage it’s all about using your defensive when they attempt a go, don’t try to be greedy or you will loose for sure.
Druide can do really good into rm in 2s just wait for the mage to come out of stealth and start gpying your mate then stop it and you are good.

Hope this helps

Edit:your gear is really low, so it increase the difficulty by a huge amount.

Double DPS comps are hot garbage and are basically unfavored vs every single healer/DPS comp there is, just so you know.

3 Likes

Well noted.
I’m gearing right now so im squishy af.
But even after SL what do you feel about vers corruptions?
Its too good to be removed and dont have something else to be replaced with,
it helps alot against this.

I dont know why corruptions and tank trinkets available on rated pvp from start.

Corruptions are pve aspect of the game. And causing alot of trouble during pvp to blizzard itself. That infinite stars one shot example. Instant 200 corruption score nerf from blizzard after that.

They can make corruptions passive since they cant balance pvp with Corp items on this patch.

Corruption should never exist - especially versatility which is a stat that in itself shouldn’t even exist. The whole stat is busted and just slows the game down.

As for what I think - the expansion is basically at the end and your gear is like first week of expansion quality so yes, you’re going to die in basically any swap or you wont be able to heal the damage.

Welcome to bfa lol, disfruta

1 Like

Dunno bro rm doesnt seem that bad :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

I mean it’s not terrible, it’s very good at punishing mistakes, but it doesn’t really have any favorable matchups

Isn’t it decent against warrior comps? Or against fire mage-healer where the heal is not a holy pala.

i am pretty sure rm can force divine shield on first go

Every matchup is favoured with the exception of hpaladins/X.

Should you play well that is.

Not sure if they still can if the hpala’s dps has some good peels (and for example fire mage does, they can do a decent job at disrupting a go unless you sit on them with both kicks).

Youre genuinely crying for Double DPS nerfs in 2s when the entire reason the bracket has been dead for years is because healers are so insanely overtuned?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.