30 instance daily limit HAS to go

This system doesn’t work, botters haven’t get their ways to making gold affected in anyway, it is even better for them as the mages can’t even compete with chinese bots gathering gold non stop, and now the economy is totally controlled by them. I can’t even farm HoJ for a day, with 4,95% drop chance I can only get to see one dropped per day and it doesn’t even go to myself, the term no changes means no changes, if you decided to mess up with population limits and put layers because you didn’t want to spend more dollars on servers, even tho people are paying 13€ monthly for a 2004 game, it isn’t really our fault, but to mess up with the entirety of the playerbase because chinese bots are more profitable than the average player, that is beyond immoral, you punished people that complained because they were playing legitimately, just recognize it, pouring dollars into actually solving a problem for your playerbase, that’s something you don’t like we know, but the thing is you are punishing us for complaining about the bots which affect all the economies on the whole game, but because those botters did you more benefit than the average player we get to pay the cost of your greediness, you don’t want people to complain about bots any longer right? Good way to do that, if we complain more, you punish us more, so we don’t get to touch your profitable chinse botters, the same botters which are doing what’s called going against the terms of service, but why would Activision Blizzard put money to effectively shut down their most profitable shady activities? We know actual developers that work on Blizzard right now weren’t there when Vanilla wow was conceived, but to take the legacy of the best developers on Blizzard and turn that into an automated mess? I wouldn’t have expected that, you don’t have any kind of appreciation for the job of better developers, and you surely don’t mind festering on the carcass of what once was the best MMO in history, the only single thing keeping Blizzard afloat, your reputation is well down the sewer, and with those mechanics it is clear that your best interest is the one in your pocket, and not the legacy that this company once was able to provide to this world with. Hope you enjoy your game to become Runescape 2.0, a game only played by bots for bots, keep it up!

TL:DR: Blizzard punished everyone because people were too vocal about the bots that ruined the game, but that were more profitable to keep than the average player.

(Now I filtered the fu- word so I dare you to ban me again for inappropiate language)

Remove the 30 a day instance cap. Nobody wants it! Listen to your paying customers ffs.

2 Likes

I’m happy with it. So your ‘no-one wants it’ is incorrect.

12 Likes

It doesn’t really help against botting so why would you be happy with a change that limits how much you can play?

2 Likes

It doesn’t limit how much you can play. You cZn stay logged in 24/7 if you’re that much of an addict and still get nowhere near 30 instances per day.

It’s called faux outrage by a woke generation who have to complain about something to feel that they have relevance in life

Or something like that…

5 Likes

Nerfing mages income is also a good thing.

2 Likes

That’s just bollox. I can get 100g per hour on my shammy if I can be arsed. Currently I can play 12 hours per day 7 days a week - that’s nearly 10k g per week.

So what if a Mage can farm double, triple or 10 times…there ain’t nothing 10k per week can’t buy. Singling out Mage farming is irrelevant.

1 Like

Ofc it’s relevant.

How is it relevAnt if I’m NOT a Mage and I can support my toons well beyond what’s affordable?

1 Like

The world doesn’t revolve around you for starters.

No - but if I can get 10k/week just fishing and herbing - then anyone can get 1/4 that. Even 2500/week is enough to get Pretty much anything you want in classic.

You point at mages yet any class is capable of getting gold.

2 Likes

Your comment is still irrelevant, the playerbase stated that they wanted Wow vanilla as it was back then, and this game didn’t have a fricking daily cap about how much you can play a determined part of the game, if people wants to spend all his day on a dungeon it is their choice, you can’t really defend this decision made by Blizzard, everyone except retail players (the new ones) know Blizzard 2020 is the worse version of this company to ever exist, and as so they asked them to get their hands off the precious game this once great company was able to provide. Next time, Blizzard shouldn’t make polls on the forums about how people wanted the game implemented, if they are going to straight up ignore it and just make the decision that best favours their pockets, it is a shame that you are defending it and it really shows how little you know about this game, also the projecting part on this generation is astounding, you are the teenager in this case, people that wanted classic to begin with are way older than you are.

You may be happy with it a lot of people are not. The idea for it’s implementation is a failure and it was not part of the original game. So if we are going to look past the hyperbole statement “no one wants it” people that are not effected by it don’t care about it and people that are do.
It’s a stupid solution that is not working. It has to go.

Mages by the way are the TOP offenders of exploiting with some grinds and boosts.

It does. If you want to boost friends or just want to do lowlvl dungeons you can get to that limit pretty fast.

Mate, honestly you can’t seriously say you farm HoJ for more than 6 continuous hours a day?
Each dungeon lockout is 1 hour for 5 dungeons. Which makes it 12min a dungeon. At 12 minutes a dungeon, times 30, that’s 360min (6 hours).

I know many classic players are committed to the grind. But unless you have a really effective group running each Arena>Anger in 12 minutes x 30 for 6 hours straight (it’s impossible to make it any faster than this). I highly doubt you ever hit the 30 dungeon cap.

There’s always downtime in-between dungeon 1-hour lockouts. People leaving etc. I guess if you play for 12+ hours a day you’re able to hit the 30 dungeon cap. But if you do, I think the game is doing you a favor.

2 Likes

One of my raid consumes requires me to farm Gnomer. The 30 cap depending on RNG is annoying as hell. It takes me 40-50 Pummbler kills to get what I need for BWL and MC and I would like to be able to do it in one day.

Unpopular opinion: the limit is fine. If it gets in your way you are pushing the game way past it’s intended design anyway.

Now keep feeding me tears ;p

1 Like

I thought so too, until I got capped trying to get some nature resist gear for AQ40.

Who implied those were continuus hours? If you start the grind at 3 pm and you do 15 dungeons next day at the morning you things you are fresh to try again, only to realise the cap doesnt reset like honor does, and you have to wait a total of 24 hours for the last dungeon to stop counting, it fixes nothing as bots can swap server to farm and they will just have to pay 25 € to transfer one character with all the gold to the server that it is best desired to sell gold, while legit players can’t farm for HoJ and then level an alt with dungeons, because we are Blizzard and we don’t care about the players, we care about the money. Defending this is just damaging to yourself, as you are giving free pass for Blizzard to limit the gameplay of a game which we pay 13 € monthly to play, effectively time gating it further. Whenever a change made by Blizzard on a game the actual devs didn’t have anything to do with happens, that affects you, and wasn’t even discussed on forums like they said they would when people asked for no changes, then you will have not a single right to complain, so be careful with that.