(H/A) Resto Druid LF Mythic Raiding guild

Hey there!

243 ivl resto druid looking for a Mythic Raiding guild.
Been playing since early WoTLK. With a brake during BFA.
Have plenty of experience with mythic. But only 7 bosses down in Castle Mythic due to my guild falling apart. So far ive only killed 3 bosses in CoD Mythic but not easy to pug as a druid healer.

have logs if needed.

feel free to contact me. im open to server/faction change.
Disc: Alluviana#6813

Hi,

Added you on Discord.
Psy#0659

Hey there Added you to Discord Fadious#8796 3/10 weekend raiding guild on Draenor Horde

We are looking for active and dedicated raiders to expand our roster. Looking For all roles and spec at this point. Besides raiding we are in need people for M+ , we are planing to push Keys from 2-20+ at some point./w me for more info!!!

Raiding days Thursday Sunday Monday from 8-11 Pm svt!

Hi there!

I’m Sezar from the guild ‘‘Outzydaz’’ on stormscale. We’re actually looking for a new core-healer.

First things first we are currently not raiding mythic. We are however 10/10 HC and 1/10 mythic. Not bad for a guild that started end of CN with only a (handfull exp players).I’d also like to mention that no band-aid solutions were used(pugs etc.). We raid 2 days Wednesday and Thursday 19:45 (raid invites) 20:00 pull- 23:00.

We have enough players to continue mythic but we’d rather work on expanding our core raiders and improving as a whole first. We raid with the mentality: It’s a marathon and not a sprint.

As a guild i would describe us a fresh, divers and active, besides that all being very mature.

In summary: If your not in a rush to progress Mythic and can make both raid days we’d love to have you with us.

P.s. Nice logs! and I’ll send your FR on disc!

Kind regards and best of luck with your endeavours!

Sezar