[A][Silvermoon] HPala LF 2-day guild

Recently started playing again after 5+ years out. No HC raiding experience in current tier - have cleared normal only.

Available weekdays and/or weekends, 1-2 nights per week, 20:30 ST onwards.

230 ilvl hpala (215 dpriest alt) with previous experience in high-end raiding looking for a guild that is relaxed, mature but serious about clearing content.

Prefer an older group of players and open to forming a new guild.

Open to realm transfer.

Discord: whatever#9765

Hello!

Ministry of Silly Wipes are looking to start raiding from next weekend! Our times will be 20:00 til about 23:00 server time, on the weekends.

Have a read of our post, and if we sound like what you’re after, feel free to add me for a chat!
Discord: xWestie#9361
Bnet: Westie#2496

1 Like

Hi there :3 My name is Skarlah and I am the guild leader of Tree Trunk Cloud (don’t ask about the name… long story) We gained curve in Nathria, cleared normal in SOD and are currently 6/10HC and progressing towards curve. We are a relatively small guild expanding slowly but it is a chill environment, we have fun and we all enjoy playing WoW. If you want to ask any questions please feel free to add me and we can have a chinwag!

Bnet: ChazzaRawr#2764
Discord: Skarlah (Charlotte)#6587

1 Like

Hey!

The Gauntlet [A] on Nordrassil/Bronze Dragonflight is looking for a hpala or disc priest to strengthen our team :slight_smile:

We are currently 9/10 HC and 1/10 M, and was 6/10 last tier in CN. We progression raid sunday and tuesday 8-11 pm SVT, and have an optional raid on thursdays same time, usually a hc reset for gearing.

We’re a friendly group who really enjoy playing together, both raids and m+. Being on a small server gives a homey feel and we value every player a lot since recruiting can be hard. Most of us are 25-30 yrs old, and from the UK or Sweden. While wanting to keep a relaxed and positive atmosphere we are serious about our progression and are expecting everyone to prepare well for fights, maintain their gear and always strive to improve.

We are looking for long term members who want to become a valued team mate and guildie. Being able to handle all mechanics and peforming blue logs in a main role is expected, and being decent in an offspec is a big plus.

If you are interested, please give me a shout on discord at Frippe#2043 :grin:

Best regards,
Frida - Haltastic

1 Like

Hello there!

I’m Sezar from the guild ‘‘Outzydaz’’ on stormscale (horde) and we are in need of another holy palladin!

We started end of CN and finished 10/10 HC. Currently 10/10 HC and 1/10 Mythic. We raid wednesday and thursday 19:45(invites start) 20:00 pull -23:00.

We’re a fresh, divers and friendly raiding guild with a clear raiding mentality: It’s a marathon not a sprint.

I hope this sparks your interest :stuck_out_tongue:

Feel free to leave me message on
Disc: Metademon#0954
Bnet: Osi#2672

1 Like

Hi Pse,

Reckless 6/10 Heroic is currently looking for a healer and a holy paladin would fit in really well.

We are a Heroic raiding guild based on Silvermoon that raids on Mondays/Tuesdays from 20:30 - 23:00 server time. If you’re looking for a relaxed raiding environment to get some progress in then look no further. We are mostly in our late 20’s and 30’s with a couple of older players as well.

Please add either my battle-tag or discord below and we can have a little chat:

Battle-tag: Ilanoar#2296
Discord: Ilanoar#3210

I hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hi hope your well feel free to check this out thankyou