[A/H] LF 2-day Mythic raiding guild

Hey all,

I’m a Havoc DH main but willing to re-roll for the right guild. (alts; Warrior/Mage)
Currently 9/10 HC (Sylv 50.1% wipe) and 1/10M.

I’m looking for a new guild that is currently progressing Mythic raids with a bit of M+ push on the side.

Raid time availability: -
19:30-22:30 ST Weds/Thurs
Anytime Sat/Sun/Tues

Due to working nights, my schedule is quite strict so please only get back to me if your guild raids these times!

Please reply here or add Gaztik#21410 and I’ll get back to you asap!

PS. Willing to swap faction and realm.

Hi o/, I’m the GM of Levitate on Draenor. I currently have a post with recruitement up. We Raid on Tuesday Thursdays 18:45-22:00. I understand Thursday it’s a bit more difficult for you. We start invites at 18:45 however we start to clear at 19:00 and boss pulls usually are at 19:15. If you think you’d be able to push that time back 15 minutes then we’d gladly trial you. We currently are 3/10M with a full progress day for Remnant on next Tuesday. We are not currently looking for a DH or a Warrior since we have 2 DHs and 3 Warriors currently, however we’d be interested in your mage if you’re willing to swap (mainly arcane but if you perform well on other specs then we’ll accept either).
You can contact me on discord @ Szili#3792 or bnet Szili#21848
Bye o/

Hey mate,

Hope this message finds you well.

We are a guild based on Ravencrest (Alliance) called “Mingle”. We are currently 10/10hc and previously 6/10m in Castle Nathria. We raid Thursday and Sunday (20:00-23:00 server time), I know this is a little later than you mentioned above but i thought i’d write to you just to see if you were interested.

At the minute we are 4 players short of getting back into mythic raiding and are ideally looking for a healer and 3 dps players, and would happily have you on any of your characters, but would possibly prefer your warrior or mage.

What is really important to us is making sure that we are clearing the content while having fun and maintaining a good environment. If this is of interest to you then give me a shout on discord or bnet (both below).

Thanks!

Puddles

BNet: Ravis#2584
Discord: JCara#8946