Two Players LF Guild [H]

Hello - experienced tank and Rogue looking for guild to raid with. Our last two guilds have stopping raiding. Please give me a shout in game Rev#21670 or on Rev#6994 Discord.

Me = https://—/characters/eu/draenor/Revlovejoy

Rogue = https://—/characters/eu/draenor/Vrabioara

Our preference is two days a week, not too bothered about progress - more about the guild.

Cheers
Rev

Hi, I am Kiwwi from the Guild ImpulseGaming on Draenor-EU Horde
We are a very active and social/raiding Guild that every tier looking to clear HC and move onto Mythic progression. The Guild is mainly made up of UK/Scandinavian and other mainland EU players of all ages. We understand people have commitment outside of the game and sometimes for various reason can not make a raid and all we ask is to keep us informed so we can plan accordingly.

We are currently recruiting for players to join our core raiding team for Mythic SoD! Our currently progress is 10/10HC and 3/10M with 4% pull on Ner’zul.

We are especially looking Ranged DPS of any class, DK’s and one more healer. We like our raiders to play the specs they enjoy and not focused on the meta of the day.

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild and by “semi-hardcore” I mean that the people are prepared and ready for the fights, and won’t go in without a plan or preparation.

Our raid nights are:

Monday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time

Outside of our serious raids we are also a very social guild, with high keys and weekly HC alt raids to do, as well as an active discord server and games outside of WoW.
If you are interested in raiding with us please please message me in game or alternatively complete the raider application on our discord server:

discord.gg/52cWkxc42Z

If you have any questions feel free to message me: Kiiwwi (Kiiwwi#2538)
Hope to see you in game!
Kiiwwi (Kiiwwidruid-Draenor)

Still looking

Hey Revlovejoy

I’m an officer and one half of the raid lead in Deadly Sins (EU Ragnarous). We are currently looking to recruit more active players.

About us:
Deadly sins is a social and casual guild with main focus on having a good time. With that said, we are still 9/10 HC SoD (Hopfully 10/10 this reset) and members are pushing M+ keys in the early 20’s. We are a casual guild, so we consist of everything from social pet-battle enthusiasts to hardcore content pushers. At the moment we are recruiting specifically for our core raid team which we want to expand so that we can get into Mythic raiding with 9.1.5. We are mainly Scandinavian, but have members everywhere from UK to South Africa. English is our main language.

Weekly nights:
Raid Mondays 20:00-23:00
Raid Thursdays 20:00-23:00
M+ Tuesdays 20:00-23:00 for weekly 15+ gearing
M+ Sundays 20:00-23:00 for pushing keys.
(M+ days are optional)

Hit me up if you want more information. BattleTag is CareBear#2242. Discord is CareBear(Mephi)#0158