$35 for character cloning, ok

People guessed 10… people guessed 20… no lets make it an expansion price so the servers will be ghost towns! :money_mouth_face:

Edit: They lowered the price to $15 now. <3

22 Likes

How much for the level boost?

Dark Portal Pass and Character Boost Price is $39.99

according to wowhead.

1 Like

This is just disgusting.

33 Likes

No way, it should be free…

9 Likes

That is… Alot

4 Likes

I expected like $10. Especially considering it’s per character not per account or whatever. Yeah this is a big blow to the eternal Classic servers. I think a decent amount of people wouldn’t mind playing both versions, but most people also wanna move their characters over to TBC and don’t want to spend this ludicrous amount of money just to keep raiding in Classic…

3 Likes

This is absolutely disgusting!!! Imagine having multiple characters that you want to clone
Shame on you blizzard/activision! This should be free, we are paying a monthly sub to you for years now

12 Likes

Imagine charging people 35$ to copy their character to a museum realm without any new content.
Jesus Christ…

14 Likes

There’s also the option of levelling up again in Classic. I plan to level up two Paladins.

I mean isn’t the whole point of Classic far more focus on levelling and the world? I mean considering how trivial raiding is.

What a rip-off… 35 dollars for cloning?! Thank Actiblizz for nothing…

8 Likes

Bellular gonna be even more pissed…

4 Likes

Blizzard act like bandits from Gothic 2 who charge you with 1000 gold fee just to get across the bridge.

This is disgusting.

11 Likes

Literally laughed out loud when I saw the price of the clone. I don’t expect them to fill one server.

Good to see they’ve literally ruined what wow classic was supposed to be, a “museum”. Well it’s all but gone now. It was fun whilst it lasted and now we can spend another 15 years trying to get wow classic classic.

5 Likes

With the price of $35, it mustn’t be per character but per account! (all your chars on a selected server)

4 Likes

I hope you people are ready for more of this garbage
nochanges is dead and you all killed it so now the floodgates are open and microtransactions are full speed ahead, and this is just the beginning

4 Likes

i wnet copy my character to be musseum just statue of my classic journy and achievements and ocasionaly play it as remainder of those days… but 35 dolars its 30E so seriusly? i cna stay clasic of rfree but then i will no longer ever be play tbc (new char and losing all my work is not option) if i go just tbc well it be feel like losing all my achievement and start over.
30E in my country is rly lot.

1 Like

I mean, you can transfer your character there for free as well?

I mean, if you want to play classic transfer there for free, otherwise proceed. Why are people crying now when this is how it has ALWAYS worked lol. Isn’t it great that they at least give you the option to keep playing on classic servers? Yet alone, transfer there for free. No matter how they do stuff people will never be happy.

1 Like

35 e is too much for that option.

Most people planned to proceed to TBC but also clone their main characters for occasional meeting with old friends/some pvp once in a while and keep it as a souvenir of their journey. Now much, much less people will do this and classic era realms will be much lower populated.
This price tag will deter most people away and make the community split a lot more drastic.

Why are you crying about other people crying btw?